ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EMPLOYMENT.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pepa

EMPLOYMENT.

Post by pepa » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:40 pm

I wonder if anyone would be able to advise me on the following:

After been refused 5 months ago my husband had re-applied and has to submit his application on Tuesday.

This is my problem - I have included in the application detail of self-employment over the last 5 months (I have worked on this basis for a specific employer approx 40 hours a week) A contract for my new job at 22 hours a week and a contract for a job on a bank basis (hours when I choose and when available) I work as a carer! Now I am ready to start this job the week beggining the 2nd of April but I would have to drop the job on the self-employed basis as I just would'nt be able to fit in all the hours!

On the application I have given the information for all of the jobs I'm just worried that if they phone them after I am probably going to leave the ECO will not be satisfied as I have only submitted the contracts for the new job and no wage slips as I hadnt recieved any!

Now on on our previous application we were given a an interview 4 weeks after the application we were given the oppurtunity to submit further information (is this the normal thing as if it is I could submit wage slips etc then but I dont want to rely on this)

I have also submitted my Dads wages slips (50.000 a year) and my Mums 600 per month (we will be living with them) as further support!

If anyone could give me any advice I would be very gratefull!

I hope it all makes sense :-)

pepa

Post by pepa » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:51 pm

I also forgot to say the 22 hour contract only just covers mefor the 107 pound guideines (I dont have any council tax or rent to pay)

So would the other two jobs just been seen as extra?

:-)

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:11 pm

Have you officially declared your parents as offering 3rd party financial support? Their wage slips without a letter + your parents bank statements formally offering this won't be considered by the ECO.
Regarding self-employment....have you registered as self-employed with HMRC?

pepa

Post by pepa » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:19 pm

Hi yes they have both done a letter so say they are offering further sponsership.

Yes I have registered self-employed and have included the letter from HMRC to say that they have that the have recieved my registration as self-employed and I would be sent a notice when to fill out my tax return but I know that wont't be until April. (If the situation is as before and we are able to submit info after 4 weeks then I can give the tax return to them, again, just dont want to rely on that. But dont want to delay it any longer. want to apply before 6th April)

We had previously been refused becaese the ECO was'nt satisified we could accomadate or support ourselves! I had given my Dads wages slips and they put on the refusal "Although you have provided details of the household income you have not provided a propety inspection report" (property inspection report has been done this time.