ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

internal caseworker guidance

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ansilla
Newly Registered

internal caseworker guidance

Post by ansilla » Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:33 am

can any one help me for the link of internal caseworker guidance

Jeff Albright

Post by Jeff Albright » Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:28 am

For what exactly?
Many of them given on IND website - just specify the subject in the search window

ND
Member of Standing

help

Post by ND » Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:50 pm

ansilla,

I have gone through some of the messages you have posted before and came to know that your appeal has been approved. Also came to know that the intial refusal was because you did'nt send any of 3 docs specified in the guidence. But you did'nt mention which one you sent ?

It would be of great help if you can throw some light on what document you provided and how you appealed against there decision?

Did you send any additions documents etc ? The reason I am asking is one of my friends application is refused on the same basis as he provided his secondary school certificate original along with photo copies of passport and driving license UK.

Thanks,
ND