ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa from Egypt

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mr khan

Post by mr khan » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:01 pm

does anyone know what happened with shazzas application me and my wife are so worried

mr khan

Post by mr khan » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:23 pm

kaza wrote:thats great news ishri.

well this time tomorrow we will know if my husbands visa is granted or not.

i'm so nervous and scarred but at least the wait will finally be over

wish us luck
what happened did you get it

amira.
Newly Registered

Post by amira. » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:39 pm

Whos still waiting here?

I am and need support! My 60th working day is 20th March ....

mr khan

Post by mr khan » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:17 pm

amira. wrote:Whos still waiting here?

I am and need support! My 60th working day is 20th March ....
ive not done mine yet but im scared now reading all of this

amira.
Newly Registered

Post by amira. » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:49 pm

You will be fine. Which country will you be applying from? The wait is the worse bit!!! Arghhhhhh

amira.
Newly Registered

Post by amira. » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:52 pm

Anyone realised the UKBA website hasnt updated processing times for even January 2012 yet? Its still on December 2011..

mr khan

Post by mr khan » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:50 pm

amira. wrote:Anyone realised the UKBA website hasnt updated processing times for even January 2012 yet? Its still on December 2011..
thanks for support. Yes ive noticed that as well. i called the worldbridge to ask them why they have not updated the information on UKBA but the lady just put the phone down on me.

If the service is like this may allah help us all. I will phone them on sunday about this. I think if we keep phoning them about this they may see some sense just keep ringing and ringing and somebody will pick up the phone eventually.

mr khan

Post by mr khan » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:56 pm

amira. wrote:You will be fine. Which country will you be applying from? The wait is the worse bit!!! Arghhhhhh
My wife she will be applying from egypt for spouse visa but we have an issue because we didnt apply for our sons passport as we thought we could do this after as he will be british anyway but the online application is asking either for a uk passport number or a registration number of his consulate registration from when he was born which we didnt register him for anyway.

amira.
Newly Registered

Post by amira. » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:03 pm

mr khan wrote:
amira. wrote:You will be fine. Which country will you be applying from? The wait is the worse bit!!! Arghhhhhh
My wife she will be applying from egypt for spouse visa but we have an issue because we didnt apply for our sons passport as we thought we could do this after as he will be british anyway but the online application is asking either for a uk passport number or a registration number of his consulate registration from when he was born which we didnt register him for anyway.
My husband is applying from egypt too. Maybe you should ask an immigration advisor//lawyer about what to do? I used one for my application.. it helps.. because they know their stuff so you know you cant make any mistakes.. i strongly advise it.. helps alot. They do the whole application for you.

They really should keep it updated! Its been like that since January now! She hung up on you? :s wow.. what service...

If you need any help with your application let me know... this spouse one has been the 7th now for my husband lol

mr khan

Post by mr khan » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:23 pm

amira. wrote:
mr khan wrote:
My husband is applying from egypt too. Maybe you should ask an immigration advisor//lawyer about what to do? I used one for my application.. it helps.. because they know their stuff so you know you cant make any mistakes.. i strongly advise it.. helps alot. They do the whole application for you.

They really should keep it updated! Its been like that since January now! She hung up on you? :s wow.. what service...

If you need any help with your application let me know... this spouse one has been the 7th now for my husband lol
The 7th wow now that sounds interesting. During the process say i was to lose or change my job do you think they look at that. Is it a bad thing if i was to lose or change my job. I sent a message to worldbridge service about this so they can sort the site out we need that thing working lol email them through here https://www.visainfoservices.com/pages/SendAnEmail.aspx

amira.
Newly Registered

Post by amira. » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:14 pm

mr khan wrote:
amira. wrote:
mr khan wrote:

The 7th wow now that sounds interesting. During the process say i was to lose or change my job do you think they look at that. Is it a bad thing if i was to lose or change my job. I sent a message to worldbridge service about this so they can sort the site out we need that thing working lol email them through here https://www.visainfoservices.com/pages/SendAnEmail.aspx
It is very interesting!! Only one was successful :/ lol! Id assume they would pick up on it... assuming you would be on payroll and your circumstances change.. there may be some sort of rule saying you would have to inform them if anything changes. I think ive read that somewhere before.. otherwise if you lost your job and you withhold that from them and they find out.. it might create a problem.

fox2005eng

Post by fox2005eng » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:11 pm

Hi all,

congratulations for everyone who has granted the visa.

and good luck for who are still waiting.

I have applied on the 1st of march for fiance visa, in Cairo, Egypt through Worldbridge in order to join my fiancee and getting married in UK hopefully ISA.

my question is; is it important to get a call for verification in order to get the visa granted ? so without that verification call u won't granted the visa ?

as my fiancee didn't receive any call till today

is there is any one who get visa granted without that verification call?

any issues

Thanks in advance.

amira.
Newly Registered

Post by amira. » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:20 pm

Hi there

No its not essential. People are sometimes granted without a call. But it seems common recently that they do call... But its not always the case. There was a girl on her she received the call but got refused! Theres no way to tell sadly... Is your case straight forward?

fox2005eng

Post by fox2005eng » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:26 pm

amira. wrote:Hi there

No its not essential. People are sometimes granted without a call. But it seems common recently that they do call... But its not always the case. There was a girl on her she received the call but got refused! Theres no way to tell sadly... Is your case straight forward?
thanks a lot amira for your fast response :)

however, how long does it takes as mine is fiance visa not spouse, any one here have applied for fiance visa ?

thanks again

salam
Last edited by fox2005eng on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

amira.
Newly Registered

Post by amira. » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:29 pm

Go on the ukba website and look at the processing times.. Ull see how long it took them to respond under certain visas in previous months. Time will fly.. Trust me :) try to not think about it! Ana el7amdolila my husband is here now :)

fox2005eng

Post by fox2005eng » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:39 pm

amira. wrote:Go on the ukba website and look at the processing times.. Ull see how long it took them to respond under certain visas in previous months. Time will fly.. Trust me :) try to not think about it! Ana el7amdolila my husband is here now :)
thanks a lot amira

I guess so my case is straight forward.

thanks again

salam
Last edited by fox2005eng on Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

amira.
Newly Registered

Post by amira. » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:46 pm

That all looks ok to me.

As long as they can see you have enough funds and a place to live and that your relationship is real .. you shouldnt have a problem isa :)

My husband was denied 5 times under different visas(student and family visit) before he got his spouse visa LOL ... he was granted one before though (family visit).. so its his second one now.. so im sure you will have no problem haha

shaz111

Post by shaz111 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:39 am

hi everyone, we are still waiting to see if my hubby has passed his english exam or not, if he passes inshallah, we will be re-applying ASAP,the whole spouse visa process is a horrible waiting game. we are hoping that when we re-apply they will be a bit faster than 60 days, as we have applied before, and they have already done all checks on us both..or at least thats what we are hoping
Submitted application - Cairo 10th oct 2011
Refused - 12th jan 2012
resubmitted - 26th jun 2012
refused again - 14th oct 2012
appeal lodged - 28th oct 2012
date given - 3rd april 2013
court 15th july
UKBA withdrawn 12th july
still waiting for visa

amira.
Newly Registered

Post by amira. » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:55 am

Hi shaz, so sorry to hear about your experience. Why was he refused? Were u given right to appeal? Is it still valid? If so, personally, id advise you appeal... Private msg me if you want. I have quite a bit of experienxe with those buggers at ukba lol :) id advise you use an agent.. Its expensive but its worth it.

fox2005eng

Post by fox2005eng » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:58 am

shaz111 wrote:hi everyone, we are still waiting to see if my hubby has passed his english exam or not, if he passes inshallah, we will be re-applying ASAP,the whole spouse visa process is a horrible waiting game. we are hoping that when we re-apply they will be a bit faster than 60 days, as we have applied before, and they have already done all checks on us both..or at least thats what we are hoping
good luck for you ishalaah :).

did u prepare all doc's required ?

y English exam is required ?

is ur husband have a degree ?

what is his occupation ?

did he travel b4 to UK ?

Bye
"Fiancé Visa"
Applied in Cairo, Egypt. 1st March 2012
(Granted) Visa Stamped 02/05/2012
"Spouse Visa"
Applied in Person, Cardiff, UK. 30/08/2012.
(Granted). 30/08/2012
Alhamdolelah :)

fox2005eng

Post by fox2005eng » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:04 am

amira. wrote:Hi shaz, so sorry to hear about your experience. Why was he refused? Were u given right to appeal? Is it still valid? If so, personally, id advise you appeal... Private msg me if you want. I have quite a bit of experienxe with those buggers at ukba lol :) id advise you use an agent.. Its expensive but its worth it.
nope amira, I disagree wz u, as from what I have seen on internet appeal takes much longer, where is might goes to 9 month or even more. so it is better is to reapply and fix the errors. but u should know the appeal is free, and reapply cost the same price for application.
"Fiancé Visa"
"Spouse Visa"
(Granted). 30/08/2012

amira.
Newly Registered

Post by amira. » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:21 am

fox2005eng wrote:
amira. wrote:Hi shaz, so sorry to hear about your experience. Why was he refused? Were u given right to appeal? Is it still valid? If so, personally, id advise you appeal... Private msg me if you want. I have quite a bit of experienxe with those buggers at ukba lol :) id advise you use an agent.. Its expensive but its worth it.
nope amira, I disagree wz u, as from what I have seen on internet appeal takes much longer, where is might goes to 9 month or even more. so it is better is to reapply and fix the errors. but u should know the appeal is free, and reapply cost the same price for application.
This is what i thought.. He was denied 5 times and we kept reapplying fixing errors but they just came up with new things to deny him with.. With the appeal u know they cant talk about anything else but the reasons they have given you.. I spoke to two lawyers (i used one to apply for the spouse) and they both said when u dont appeal it suggests that u agree with them because u dont fight it.. Only problem is it takes longer!! And noone wants that!! But its not a really bad thing .. We didnt apeal 5 times and got the spouse without a problem :) hope that helps everyone!!

fox2005eng

Post by fox2005eng » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:35 am

amira. wrote:
fox2005eng wrote:
This is what i thought.. He was denied 5 times and we kept reapplying fixing errors but they just came up with new things to deny him with.. With the appeal u know they cant talk about anything else but the reasons they have given you.. I spoke to two lawyers (i used one to apply for the spouse) and they both said when u dont appeal it suggests that u agree with them because u dont fight it.. Only problem is it takes longer!! And noone wants that!! But its not a really bad thing .. We didnt apeal 5 times and got the spouse without a problem :) hope that helps everyone!!
I agree.

best of luck for everyone ISA,

if anyone need help PM me. I have a little experience.

I'm from Sharkia BTW.

keep update status Egyptians :).

Salam
"Fiancé Visa"
"Spouse Visa"
(Granted). 30/08/2012

j.adam

Post by j.adam » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:54 pm

Hey good luck everyone, amira. Ur husband is here in UK now? Good luck everyone.

amira.
Newly Registered

Post by amira. » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:20 pm

Hi j.adam... Yep he is :) :) :) Hows everything??