ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for Tier 1 Extension - Limited Company Contractor

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

UKVisit
India

Documents for Tier 1 Extension - Limited Company Contractor

Post by UKVisit » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:15 am

Hi,

My company is registered at my home address. Which documents would be required as an evidence while contracting through Limited Company.

One of my friend told me that UKBA may ask for company documents. Say NI contributions, VAT payments receipts, Company Registration Letter, VAT registration Letter, Company Bank Statements and your previous years IT returns details etc.

I am wondering that it was not the case when I applied for Tier 1 Visa in March 2010.

I will appreciate, if you may provide me list of documents which UKBA may ask from Company, dividend and salary Prospective.

I am employed in my Limited Company. Does it mean employed or self employed?

Thanks in advance for your help!

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:53 am

Why don't you read the other threads and understand what you need rather than asking the same old question again and again.
Give me more Karma (+)

srpdata

Post by srpdata » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:42 pm

Agree with QuickSam, people asking questions should do at least a preliminary check. somone had posted this previously, check if you need to add or remove from the list
1. PBS application form Version 04/11.
2. 2 photos and passport.
3. payslips from accountant with my company stamp on it.
4. Dividend vouchers on my company letterhead.
5. Invoice summary for last 12 months.
6. Business and personal bank statements. [ Get a supporting letter as well on a paper ]
7. Accountant letter confirming salary and dividends.
8. Banker's draft for fee payment.
9. Company incorporation certificate and VAT certificate.
10. Tax Payement to HMRC
11. ORIGINAL DEGREE Certificate
12. UTR letter from HMRC if you have it.
13.Tenancy agreement is required and also get a NOC letter from your land lord stating that there is enough space for you and your wife and that he has no object.