ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Work Permit Entry clearance help

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hiren_pithadia
Newly Registered

Work Permit Entry clearance help

Post by hiren_pithadia » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:49 pm

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help. I am applying for the WP for the post of FO supervisor. I am in UK on student visa and will have to go back to home country when the application is made. Can anybody tell me after I get my workpermit letter what other documents are needed to show to the british embassy back in home country.

Do I need to show any bank statements apart from my offer letter from company, work permit letter and passport?

Does it needs to be bank statements of my home country bank accout or can i show them my UK bank statements? What sort of amount it requires to show?

Any help will be grealty appreciated?

Many thanks

Nova_74
Newly Registered

Post by Nova_74 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:06 am

since you have an offer, you do not need to show bank statements. however, you need to show what arrangements you have made for accommodation.