ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Seek an urgent advice on an offer letter

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mansawant

Seek an urgent advice on an offer letter

Post by mansawant » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:56 am

Hi all,

I am unemployed at present. In the last month I got selection at one of top most high street bank in UK and NHS trust for clerical position. The job in bank is full time and its nearby my residence and NHS job is part time and far away from my residence. Today I got the offer letter from NHS and Bank's paperwork (references, checks) is still going on. My first priority is for Bank's job as it is full time and nearby and salary also good. But to complete bank's paperwork it will take 2-3 more weeks.

If I accept the offer letter of NHS and instead of joining NHS I joined the Bank then will it be crime. I would like to know what will happen if I do not join the NHS after accepting initial offer letter from them.

Request you to advice me on this asap as it's very urgent.

Thanks & Regards,
Mansawant

Nova_74
Newly Registered

Post by Nova_74 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:13 am

it will probably take more tahn 2-3 weeks for a bank's background checking. they do very elaborate checking to weed out people who have been involved in financial fraud.