ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Income Threshold for SET(M) application

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hinamalik
Newly Registered

Income Threshold for SET(M) application

Post by Hinamalik » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:59 pm

Hi sorry to bother you guys I wanted to know what is the earning threshold as a sponsor for SET(M) application. I am British myself and my husband has now completed 2 years spouse visa, he is eligible for ILR. He is unemployed at the moment and I work part time £120 per week. I claim for myself and British child income tax credit, working tax credit and Local Housing Allowance which was awarded after looking into my earnings. I have declared that i am married although my husband is not allowed to recourse to public funds but for claim purpose the Tax credit office needed the details of my husband.

My query is that Is my husband eligible for ILR after two years on the basis of our circumstances or do I have to stop the benefits or if anyone could assist regarding the threshold of eligibility so that we can work out our suture earning for ILR eligibility for my husband.