ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help Needed - Acceptable Document?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

susieque
Newly Registered

Urgent Help Needed - Acceptable Document?

Post by susieque » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:31 am

Dear all,

I am about to submit my application form FLR(M) on Monday. I only discovered that my husband submitted his UK passport renewal last week without telling me! :x

Anyway, that aside, I read on the application form and it says that he can provide the birth certificate with the following:

"The following are examples of formal documents that may be provided as evidence of ordinary residence for the last three years: notice of income tax coding, driving licence, building society savings books /bank statements, National Insurance or National Health Service registration issued by the Department for Work and Pensions or a local health authority."

His driving license also expired and due for renewal. Let say if we submit the bank statements, do we need to provide all statements since the last three years?

Or, if we decide with the National Insurance issued by the DWP, is it just the NI card? Or letter too?

Thank you and I appreciate all urgent help that you can provide to me

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Re: Urgent Help Needed - Acceptable Document?

Post by Gregarious » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:30 pm

susieque wrote:Dear all,

I am about to submit my application form FLR(M) on Monday. I only discovered that my husband submitted his UK passport renewal last week without telling me! :x

Anyway, that aside, I read on the application form and it says that he can provide the birth certificate with the following:

"The following are examples of formal documents that may be provided as evidence of ordinary residence for the last three years: notice of income tax coding, driving licence, building society savings books /bank statements, National Insurance or National Health Service registration issued by the Department for Work and Pensions or a local health authority."

His driving license also expired and due for renewal. Let say if we submit the bank statements, do we need to provide all statements since the last three years?

Or, if we decide with the National Insurance issued by the DWP, is it just the NI card? Or letter too?

Dear

1. Original Birth Certificate or Attested photo copy will be fine.
2. Only 06 months Bank statements will be fine as well.
3. ECO needs to see that you are paying taxes properly. Copy of NI Card is a good proof but again tax must be paid.
4. If his driving license expired; you can submit previous one and mention that applied for the new one. It is so simple.
5. Attested Copy of his passport required as well

Above all, you can provide each and every evidence that strengthen your application. Don't take risk and give any doubts to Entry Clearance officer. I must say be candid and truthfull all the time.
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.

susieque
Newly Registered

Post by susieque » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:46 pm

Gregarious wrote:

Dear

3. ECO needs to see that you are paying taxes properly. Copy of NI Card is a good proof but again tax must be paid.
4. If his driving license expired; you can submit previous one and mention that applied for the new one. It is so simple.

Above all, you can provide each and every evidence that strengthen your application. Don't take risk and give any doubts to Entry Clearance officer. I must say be candid and truthfull all the time.
Hi Gregarious

Thank you for responding. When you said "Only 06 months Bank statements will be fine as well" do you mean six months worth of bank statement? Or one bank statement will be fine?

Also how could we prove that he is paying tax apart from the NI card? Is it through his pay slips?

Thanks again

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:16 pm

Let me clarify you again; Latest 6 months bank statement which shows debit and credits; it will be good enough if you have savings as well.

About Tax; yeah there is a code on pay slips; they will dig out themselves
And p60 form will be worthy in your case.
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.

vaseline
Newly Registered

Post by vaseline » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:57 pm

Gregarious wrote:Let me clarify you again; Latest 6 months bank statement which shows debit and credits; it will be good enough if you have savings as well.

About Tax; yeah there is a code on pay slips; they will dig out themselves
And p60 form will be worthy in your case.
This is definitely an interesting thread to follow. The guidance says that The following are examples of formal documents that may be provided as evidence of ordinary residence for the last three years. Does it mean that the applicant is required to produce three years worth of, say, bank statements??? I was worried when I read the "three years" bit.

Oxford

Post by Oxford » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:28 pm

What time is your appointment?? I have got my appointment on Monday at 12pm. Can you please share what documents you are going to take with you??

Thank You

KA

sushma kalmadi
Newly Registered

Post by sushma kalmadi » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:05 pm

Hi All,
I am new to this website,I hope everyone is doing well!

me and my son(19 months old) are the applicant of tier 1 dependent visa and we are applying with separate appointment as a new format of UKBA
i've arranged all the required documents for my application(5th apr) like
1.Marriage certificate and photos
2.Rent agreement in the name of my spouse
3.Employment confirmation of my spouse
4.latest statement and fund maintenance
5.NOC letter from land lord
6.HSMP copy
7.Passport copy of my spouce
8.vaf and the DD

my query is while filling the address in the appointment form i did a mistake, it has some changes compared to the address in the VAF form
i.e
in the vaf form the address is very clear as in my passport but in the appointment form the space was not sufficient to enter the address and i wrote in short term(typing error ), will this may be the reason for rejection of my visa

kindly pls help
Sushma

Gregarious wrote:

Dear

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:42 am

@ Dear sushma;

Please post your query in one place.

Thankx

Gregarious.