ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment section for PEO appointment - CVV

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Vega

Payment section for PEO appointment - CVV

Post by Vega » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:19 am

Do I need to give UKBA my CVV and card number written on a piece of paper even if I am applying in person with my debit card?

Not too secure!

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Re: Payment section for PEO appointment - CVV

Post by rakeysh.patel » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:15 am

Vega wrote:Do I need to give UKBA my CVV and card number written on a piece of paper even if I am applying in person with my debit card?

Not too secure!
Yes. When you make the payment in PEO, they will scrub it off with permanent marker
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

Vega

Post by Vega » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:37 am

And if I bring multiple cards in case one fails?

Shoukd I be taking multiple copies of that page?

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:16 am

Vega wrote:And if I bring multiple cards in case one fails?

Shoukd I be taking multiple copies of that page?
Well that sounds being extreme cautious. Like said, the do blank it out with permanent marker, so you can actually carry them with you. However, by the time your application reaches to the payment counter, you would have handed in your application form including those pages to CW (at least that is what happened when I went to PEO) and you may not be able to change it
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...