ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP Surrender Indian passport

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jakedamuss
Newly Registered

HELP Surrender Indian passport

Post by jakedamuss » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:22 am

My wife applied for surrender of indian passport, sent all relevant documents with application, but they have sent the application back stating that the copy of her naturalisation certificate is not clear, i had a colour copy done on a laser printer of her original certificate the date is not exactly very clear and is also faint it was written in yellow ink so maybe thats why the colour copy was the same. Has any body else been in that same situation were any of the document were not clear and been sent back. Also i have to pay courier charges again :x
Why could they just not email my wife or phone her stating that they need a another copy.. Any advice PLS