ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years ILR supporting document

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gxf555
Newly Registered

10 years ILR supporting document

Post by gxf555 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:27 pm

Dear nice people

I have been in the UK for almost 10 years and would be eligible to apply for ILR based on the ground of 10 year long residency soon. I have tried my best to search for any topic mentioning about what supporting documents are needed for the application, but could not get a clear clue. The SET(O) form seems to be vague too, as it appears to be used for many types of ILR application. Could you please advise me what might be required (just for 10 year long residency) so that I can get them prepared? Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks

diggingdeep

Post by diggingdeep » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:18 pm

Check the sticky about 10 years application It is the second from the top on this page.

You will get all infromation you need there. Altenatively click below

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... start=2380

crb

Post by crb » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:10 pm

Most important ones are : all Passports...thats it...........
if u have it u can also provide......payslips/nhs registeration/bank statements etc...covering the ten years.....but these r not necessary........

Re: 10 years ILR supporting document

Post by 2012 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:25 pm

gxf555 wrote:Dear nice people

I have been in the UK for almost 10 years and would be eligible to apply for ILR based on the ground of 10 year long residency soon. I have tried my best to search for any topic mentioning about what supporting documents are needed for the application, but could not get a clear clue. The SET(O) form seems to be vague too, as it appears to be used for many types of ILR application. Could you please advise me what might be required (just for 10 year long residency) so that I can get them prepared? Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks
1. My hubby recently received ILR (10 Years Long Residence) and we provided the following documents.

All the passports, Photos, Completed form, LIfe in the UK Test, fee plus a photocopy of all.

2. U need to read the form carefully as evefin is mentioned clearly as wat is required.