ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Overseas dependants Tier-1 application at same time of extn

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lovnishs

Overseas dependants Tier-1 application at same time of extn

Post by lovnishs » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:18 pm

Can overseas dependant applicants make application for Tier-1 dependent visa at the same time when Tier-1 main applicant is applying for his/her Tier-1 Extension visa in UK?

Assumption: Authroization letter provided by dependents staying overseas.

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Re: Overseas dependants Tier-1 application at same time of e

Post by rakeysh.patel » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:27 pm

lovnishs wrote:Can overseas dependant applicants make application for Tier-1 dependent visa at the same time when Tier-1 main applicant is applying for his/her Tier-1 Extension visa in UK?

I do not think you can achieve this. Are you trying to save some £ by applying together? If so, my understanding is that your dependant needs to be together with you at the time of applying for concession
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

lovnishs

Post by lovnishs » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:36 pm

surely need to save £££ if I could do so...However, not sure if UKBA accepts such applications?

I cant see it anywhere in policy guidelines that overseas dependents needs to be present in UK for making an application....

Do you know where I can clarify this?

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:50 pm

lovnishs wrote:Can overseas dependant applicants make application for Tier-1 dependent visa at the same time when Tier-1 main applicant is applying for his/her Tier-1 Extension visa in UK?

You cant do this mate, dependents who are overseas need to apply for EC at the nearest British Embassy. EC is not given within UK
Manka