ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

batakooji

Post by batakooji » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:15 pm

Hi,

Mine is 68/1xxx/10 and yet :shock:

Goldenpaul
Newly Registered

Post by Goldenpaul » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:58 pm

dublintogalway wrote:
Goldenpaul wrote:
IQU wrote:is anyone got his/her approval today ?
no today.am still expecting my. applied in 2010 number range 68/7xxx/10 . has anyone within this range granted[/b]
Hi Goldrenpaul,

i am also waiting for my spouse and my spouse number is 68/9xxx/10. Does anybody know what range of 2010 current being processed. My spouse does not have LTR. Did you apply for LTR
cheers

I applied on 5 year residency on stamp 4, still waiting with my spouse.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:26 pm

good luck everybody

ad 307
Newly Registered

Post by ad 307 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:33 pm

batakooji wrote:Hi,

Mine is 68/1xxx/10 and yet :shock:
same as me.

gnem
BANNED

Post by gnem » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:31 am

Goldenpaul wrote:
dublintogalway wrote:
Goldenpaul wrote:
IQU wrote:is anyone got his/her approval today ?
no today.am still expecting my. applied in 2010 number range 68/7xxx/10 . has anyone within this range granted[/b]
Hi Goldrenpaul,

i am also waiting for my spouse and my spouse number is 68/9xxx/10. Does anybody know what range of 2010 current being processed. My spouse does not have LTR. Did you apply for LTR
cheers

I applied on 5 year residency on stamp 4, still waiting with my spouse.
Well said indeed, that's what most people applied on, there's nothing like long term or indefinite leave to remain to apply for Irish Naturalization except spouses of Irish could apply after 3 years of Marriage, those plunging the INIS with long-term to cause confusion in the system or to fastrack their naturalization are in fact time wasters and ballydromos in actual fact.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:35 am

i try to call the cittizenship divsion today.lines are very busy.is anyone else get through to them today? any update

waitingcitizen

Post by waitingcitizen » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:15 pm

yes, I got an answer that my application is being processed. The lines would be busy but you may eventually get through. I wonder how someone cannot get the line in the last few months when most of us on this forum can get the line one or the other day.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:46 pm

i try to call atleast 30 times today.i cant get through to them. :roll: :roll:

salem66
Newly Registered

Post by salem66 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:54 pm

waitingcitizen wrote:yes, I got an answer that my application is being processed. The lines would be busy but you may eventually get through. I wonder how someone cannot get the line in the last few months when most of us on this forum can get the line one or the other day.
What does it mean application is being processed!?!
I know a number of pepole applied 07 and 08 and they still getting the same response application is being processed!?!

gnem
BANNED

Post by gnem » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:14 pm

salem66 wrote:
waitingcitizen wrote:yes, I got an answer that my application is being processed. The lines would be busy but you may eventually get through. I wonder how someone cannot get the line in the last few months when most of us on this forum can get the line one or the other day.
I know a number of pepole applied 07 and 08 and they still getting the same response application is being processed!?!
Some of the prolong reasons maybe because you don't have medical card
Or the applicant is costing the Hsc a hell of a money.
They've already stated in the averment acknowledgement letter that, ''A more complicated application could take longer than the average statute limitation specified'' and in such case scenario there's no obligation on the part of the INIS to offer more elaborate explanations than that, but if an applicant could take a case against the minister they've the constitutional right to demand for an answer administratively under the concept of ''Duty to Give a reasons''. hope that help a bit in my contribution. :D

salem66
Newly Registered

Post by salem66 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:44 pm

gnem wrote:
salem66 wrote:
They've already stated in the averment acknowledgement letter that, ''A more complicated application could take longer than the average statute limitation specified'' and in such case scenario there's no obligation on the part of the INIS to offer more elaborate explanations than that, but if an applicant could take a case against the minister they've the constitutional right to demand for an answer administratively under the concept of ''Duty to Give a reasons''. hope that help a bit in my contribution. :D
The people I know who applied 07 and 08 are professionals earning 75K+ and they never claimed any social benefits! Simply they are not entitled to get a medical card or social supplement. However, they are still waiting!! And every time they contact the INIS or their local TD they are getting the same response over and over again “application is being processed”!?!
I think it is not a fair process that people applied last year got their application approved “fast track” and in the same time a significant number of people still waiting from 07 and 08!!

flatpack

Post by flatpack » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:50 pm

The type of people working and instead to have lunch break try to get to inis, are the type of people and they have limited time in their hand, off course there are others who !!!!!

gnem
BANNED

Post by gnem » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:58 pm

salem66 wrote:
gnem wrote:
salem66 wrote:
The people I know who applied 07 and 08 are professionals earning 75K+ and they never claimed any social benefits! Simply they are not entitled to get a medical card or social supplement. However, they are still waiting!! And every time they contact the INIS or their local TD they are getting the same response over and over again “application is being processed”!?!
I think it is not a fair process that people applied last year got their application approved “fast track” and in the same time a significant number of people still waiting from 07 and 08!!
All the best on that though.

jonny321

Post by jonny321 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:18 pm

Guys just take a chill pill take it easy and lets hope for the good....

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:59 am

[quote="jonny321"]Guys just take a chill pill take it easy and lets hope for the good. there is no sign of approvals this week so far ? i hope we will get in coming days................................?i wish everybody each and every indiviual in this form good luck for yours citizenship application.we live in this country long time.now its our time to payback to this beautiful nation.

jonny321

Post by jonny321 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:45 am

IQU wrote:
jonny321 wrote:Guys just take a chill pill take it easy and lets hope for the good. there is no sign of approvals this week so far ? i hope we will get in coming days................................?i wish everybody each and every indiviual in this form good luck for yours citizenship application.we live in this country long time.now its our time to payback to this beautiful nation.
Hopefully next ceremony (After the 1st April) will be the biggest and all us get approvals asap.....

gnem
BANNED

Post by gnem » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:31 am

IQU wrote:
jonny321 wrote:Guys just take a chill pill take it easy and lets hope for the good. there is no sign of approvals this week so far ? i hope we will get in coming days................................?i wish everybody each and every indiviual in this form good luck for yours citizenship application.we live in this country long time.now its our time to payback to this beautiful nation.
Oh what a splendid statement, but would you believed ? :D

salem66
Newly Registered

Experiences of Applying for Naturalisation in Ireland

Post by salem66 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:13 am

Did any one went to thta meeting?
"Experiences of Applying for Naturalisation in Ireland"
Invitation to Attend Living in Limbo: Migrants’ Experiences of Applying for Naturalisation in Ireland - Cork, 13 March
08 March 2012
Chaired by Ms Justice Catherine McGuinness

Speakers include: Catherine Cosgrave (ICI), Professor Siobhán Mullally (UCC), Michael Lynn BL and Fiona Finn (NASC)

When: 13 March 2012-03-01

Where: Lewis Glucksman Gallery, UCC, Cork

RSVP: info@nascireland.org

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:47 pm

is anyone got his/her approval today? its almost 1 week gap between the approvals

gnem
BANNED

Re: Experiences of Applying for Naturalisation in Ireland

Post by gnem » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:07 pm

salem66 wrote:Did any one went to thta meeting?
"Experiences of Applying for Naturalisation in Ireland"
Invitation to Attend Living in Limbo: Migrants’ Experiences of Applying for Naturalisation in Ireland - Cork, 13 March
08 March 2012
Chaired by Ms Justice Catherine McGuinness

Speakers include: Catherine Cosgrave (ICI), Professor Siobhán Mullally (UCC), Michael Lynn BL and Fiona Finn (NASC)

When: 13 March 2012-03-01

Where: Lewis Glucksman Gallery, UCC, Cork

RSVP: info@nascireland.org
That's a good lecture on hope of a new life in those days. :lol:
Last edited by gnem on Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jonny321

Post by jonny321 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:34 pm

Looks like no approvals these days.... maybe from next week good news... Best Regards and good luck to all....

gnem
BANNED

Post by gnem » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:05 pm

IQU wrote:i try to call atleast 30 times today.i cant get through to them. :roll: :roll:
Oh please don't start, they're very polite and efficient in actual fact.

They'll pick up your call withing 10 minutes. :D

But what we want in such system is that, our politicians in Ireland should just be honest, and any public servant should do their job without fear or favor, that's when we will trust the system.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:13 am

good luck to those who are taking part in oath ceremony today ?

sysopr
Newly Registered

Wording of the Acceptance Letter

Post by sysopr » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:18 pm

Hello,

Just to clarify a few things that have been mentioned here recently about the new approval letters. I have a couple specific questions.

The letter states to send the FEE, 2 Pictures and my GNIB card.

Can anyone who recieved the letter this month tell me the following:-
Last edited by sysopr on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jonny321

Post by jonny321 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:55 pm

Minister announced today at ceremony that in coming weeks there will be Four Days Ceremonies Each Day Four Ceremonies (GUESS 16000) people will be taking Oath in next ceremonies