ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Suggestion needed

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

teluguabbayi
Newly Registered

Suggestion needed

Post by teluguabbayi » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:00 pm

Hi, I have a situation here. I have applied for ILR (SET O)and FLR for my wife in Oct-2011 same time as both of our visa's were expiring at same time. Both of us have got acknowledgement letters after a week and both have got different Home Office reference numbers, as these are two different applications. Today we received a letter on my wife's name asking to send the following:
1) Passport of your husband, showing ILR
2) Bank Statements of your husband
3) Wage slips of your husband
I am confused now, as we are still waiting for my passport with ILR? I was thinking about sending a covering letter explaining the situation that we both have applied at the same time and still waiting to receive my husband's passport with ILR.
Please suggest, what would be the best way forward?

Thanks and Regards,
Teluguabbayi

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:10 pm

did you ask them to process your wife's application after you are granted the ILR