ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NERVOUS:Bank Statements Please help 28th March peo Croydon

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rk79

Post by rk79 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:33 am

This forum has been so helpful in the past. I need more guidance as I am preparing for PEO Croydon interview on 28th March

Our March Salary was delayed by the company and our MD decided to pay from her personal account. The issue is that the salary slip shows net pay of £3712.52 but my bank account shows £3662.65 credited. I dont know where did I lose these £10 (approx) but will they impact my case

also, I've lost my natwest bank statement from 28th November - 28th December. Not sure what can I do at this stage

Finally, I am submitting salary slip for 29/02/12 but the bank still hasnt issued the bank statement for this period.

I am extremely nervous - please help

-r

[iD]

Re: NERVOUS:Bank Statements Please help 28th March peo Croyd

Post by [iD] » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:32 am

rk79 wrote:This forum has been so helpful in the past. I need more guidance as I am preparing for PEO Croydon interview on 28th March

Our March Salary was delayed by the company and our MD decided to pay from her personal account. The issue is that the salary slip shows net pay of £3712.52 but my bank account shows £3662.65 credited. I dont know where did I lose these £10 (approx) but will they impact my case
Amount credited must be same as the one on your payslip, try asking for a payslip that matches the amount credited to your account.

also, I've lost my natwest bank statement from 28th November - 28th December. Not sure what can I do at this stage
As there isn't much time left, your only option is to get the bank to print the payslip and stamp it for you.
Finally, I am submitting salary slip for 29/02/12 but the bank still hasnt issued the bank statement for this period.
Go to the branch and get them to print the statement for that period and stamp it. Remember to get that bank statement stamp as it'd just be a print out. (same applies to above)

I am extremely nervous - please help

-r
Goodluck.

rk79

Post by rk79 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:59 am

I've heard that banks have stopped stamping bank statements. Is that correct?

VK82

Re: NERVOUS:Bank Statements Please help 28th March peo Croyd

Post by VK82 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:52 am

Santander do stamp online statements, checked with them yesterday. I think other banks should do it as well, check in branch and explain your situation.

smas4er

Post by smas4er » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:00 am

When I applied for my tier 1 extension last year, I had 2 months missing statements. I went to Natwest bank and asked them for a statement. They printed one for me and said that would be sufficient. They did not stamp it. Hence i submitted that and was accepted, I did not get anything back from home office asking for clarification or anything, and also got all points I calimed for. Just make sure that your address is on the printout and that its on their letterhead.

rk79

Thanks

Post by rk79 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:58 am

I just did as advised by yourself and lets see what happens tomorrow.

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:03 am

What you can do, as soon as you get your bank statement for that period, send them away with a cover letter asking them to link that to your file.
That way, if they hadn't taken a decision by then, they would add that bank statement to your file and it'd be all rosy.
Goodluck.