ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 dependent visa clarification-need urgent help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sushma kalmadi
Newly Registered

Tier 1 dependent visa clarification-need urgent help

Post by sushma kalmadi » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:56 pm

Hi All,
I am new to this website,I hope everyone is doing well!

me and my son(19 months old) are the applicant of tier 1 dependent visa and we are applying with separate appointment as a new format of UKBA
i've arranged all the required documents for my application(5th apr) like
1.Marriage certificate and photos
2.Rent agreement in the name of my spouse
3.Employment confirmation of my spouse
4.bank letter and fund maintenance
5.NOC letter from land lord

my query is while filling the address in the appointment form i did a mistake, it has some changes compared to the address in the VAF form
i.e
in the vaf form the address is very clear as in my passport but in the appointment form the space was not sufficient to enter the address and i wrote in short term(typing error ), will this may be the reason for rejection of my visa

kindly pls help

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 dependent visa clarification-need urgent help

Post by Gregarious » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:06 am

sushma kalmadi wrote:Hi All,

me and my son(19 months old) are the applicant of tier 1 dependent visa and we are applying with separate appointment as a new format of UKBA

my query is while filling the address in the appointment form i did a mistake, it has some changes compared to the address in the VAF form
i.e
in the vaf form the address is very clear as in my passport but in the appointment form the space was not sufficient to enter the address and i wrote in short term(typing error ), will this may be the reason for rejection of my visa

kindly pls help

Not at all; is it a big mistake or minor spelling mistake.
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.

sushma kalmadi
Newly Registered

Post by sushma kalmadi » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:17 pm

Gregarious wrote:
sushma kalmadi wrote:Hi All,

i.e

kindly pls help

Not at all; is it a big mistake or minor spelling mistake.
Last edited by sushma kalmadi on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:17 pm

Can you clarify the appointment form; what sort of appointment form; where it will be submitted?
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.

sushma kalmadi
Newly Registered

Post by sushma kalmadi » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:41 am

appointment form is for UKBA...Cannot clarify it....it'll go to re-booking the appointment with different date and time...

i don't no whether VFS people will accept it or not...pls anyone help me

Gregarious wrote:Can you clarify the appointment form; what sort of appointment form; where it will be submitted?

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:06 am

sushma kalmadi wrote:appointment form is for UKBA...Cannot clarify it....it'll go to re-booking the appointment with different date and time...

Gregarious wrote:Can you clarify the appointment form; what sort of appointment form; where it will be submitted?
Its alright; it is not a big deal, VFS is the only medium between the applicant and the British Embassy. No need to worry about this, if you have concerns, call them and reconfirm your details.

sushma kalmadi
Newly Registered

Post by sushma kalmadi » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:24 am

Thank you all !!! i had spoken this query with my visa agent, he said that is not an issue..BHC will consider only the document and the Vaf form,meanwhile i contacted VFS and they said i can change same infront of visa officer in VFS

seems like problem solved
Gregarious wrote:
sushma kalmadi wrote:appointment form is for UKBA...Cannot clarify it....it'll go to re-booking the appointment with different date and time...

Its alright; it is not a big deal, VFS is the only medium between the applicant and the British Embassy. No need to worry about this, if you have concerns, call them and reconfirm your details.

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:36 am

sushma kalmadi wrote:Thank you all !!! i had spoken this query with my visa agent, he said that is not an issue..BHC will consider only the document and the Vaf form,meanwhile i contacted VFS and they said i can change same infront of visa officer in VFS

Gregarious wrote:

See, I told you, don't take tense. Everything will be fine.

sushma kalmadi
Newly Registered

Post by sushma kalmadi » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:34 pm

yeah...thanks :)

Gregarious wrote:
sushma kalmadi wrote:Thank you all !!! i had spoken this query with my visa agent, he said that is not an issue..BHC will consider only the document and the Vaf form,meanwhile i contacted VFS and they said i can change same infront of visa officer in VFS

Gregarious wrote:

sushma kalmadi
Newly Registered

Post by sushma kalmadi » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:03 am

hi all

i need suggestion !!! i'll be applying my tier 1 dep. visa on 5th of Apr. and also have appointment for my son 20th apr. my query is after granting of my visa can i start and book the appointment for my in-laws (visitor visa) or i've to wait until my son gets visa

pls let me know

sushma

sushma kalmadi wrote:yeah...thanks :)

Gregarious wrote:

Gregarious wrote:

sushma kalmadi
Newly Registered

Post by sushma kalmadi » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:37 am

Hi All

i got my visa after 4 weeks

thank you all

sushma