ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric Residence Permit delivery

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jubx2
Newly Registered

Biometric Residence Permit delivery

Post by jubx2 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:44 am

Does anyone know which address the BRP is delivered to?

I nominated my work address as my correspondence address but I have heard the permits are delivered to your home address in spite of this.

Can I ring someone to confirm when the permit will be delivered so I can be home to sign for it or if it is being delivered to my work?

Any help will be appreciated.

Many thanks!

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:19 pm

delivered to correspondence address only, i had sent a self addressed envelope for my documents (work) which was different from my correspondence address (home), documents came to work address & BRP to home, called up DX & changed the delivery address
Manka

jubx2
Newly Registered

Post by jubx2 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:30 pm

Thanks Manka10.

I nominated my work address as the correspondence address and my documents were sent to work.

I have a feeling that the BRP is sent to home addresses. It looks like I will need to ring DX to get it redelivered to work.

We need to fly out on 4 April and need to ensure we get the BRPs in time.

jubx2
Newly Registered

Post by jubx2 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:15 pm

The BRPs arrived today at my work address :D. I guess they deliver to the correspondence address.

justAnotherNumber
Newly Registered

BRP

Post by justAnotherNumber » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:26 am

Hi,

How many working days between your letter of VISA approval and the time it took to deliver your BRP ?

I received approval on the 4th of April and am travelling on the 18th of April and hoping I will get it in time.

Do you know what the deliver time is for DX, I spoke to them but they do not have any deliveries for my address.

Thanks

edthesock
Newly Registered

Late BRP

Post by edthesock » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:14 pm

My letter was dated on 29 March and today is the 10th working day since and so far a no show.

How much longer do you think I will have to wait? I use my work address but don't really work there as I am on the road but have been there from 9am to 5pm since I got my letter and documents back and nothing thus far.

abhijitrunwal

Re: Late BRP

Post by abhijitrunwal » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:00 pm

edthesock wrote:My letter was dated on 29 March and today is the 10th working day since and so far a no show.

How much longer do you think I will have to wait? I use my work address but don't really work there as I am on the road but have been there from 9am to 5pm since I got my letter and documents back and nothing thus far.
di u receive ur brp and when. i am also waiting. pls let me know