ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All Waiting for Review.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

root

Post by root » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:46 am

i was turning 28 in oct so I mentioned it in review form, plz treat it urgently so that if it refused i am able to reapply again

sajid.razzaque

Post by sajid.razzaque » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:09 pm

Ya ambreen my case is assigned to case worker but still no result, but after hearing from HSMPGuy i am not expecting much.

luqmanhyd
Newly Registered

Re: How to prove an Experience to be of Graduate level?

Post by luqmanhyd » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:01 pm

Hi Evryone!
Thanks for the answers, Can someone tell me how long it takes for the review, and while your review is there with them, Can you apply again making a freash application? Is this possible? Is HSMP worth all the pain its causing to all of us is the big question on my mind? Any answers? The Home Office is closing this HSMP scheme soon it seems, How true is this? Is Andhra University recognised by NARIC? Plz help with answers.

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:18 am

Ambreen wrote:Hi, HSMPGUY,
SORRY to hear about the REFUSAL, its really shocking, that after this much exercise still the result is negative. Have you called HO to inquire about it and did they replied you.
I have mailed my caseworker and on their Customer Contact center. yesterday they have replied me to call them, so today i am going to call them lets see. meanwhile i have also applied for review with the proofs of verification. But my hopes are not very high anyhow lets see how is comes up this time.

Since with change in rules now i can not apply for new application. so i think i have to wait till Dec.

sach1636
Newly Registered

writting review request

Post by sach1636 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:37 pm

hello friends,

I am an IT professional with more than 7 years of experience.

My case was rejected twice by Home office on experience letter format. Once of the reasons I wanted to post here was may be some one will benefit from my experience (I am still not able to understand my mistakes though)

I had claimed 35 points under experience as I had 5 years+ graduate experience and two years as a manager in large top 5 MNC.

I had submitted following evidence,

-Experience letter from latest organization detailing my roles and responsibilities
-Organizational chart
-Org chart of present assignment overseas
-Appointment letter
-Increment letters
-Detail breakdown of my present duties and to whom I report
-Apart from above I had submitted appointment, experience & service letters, org chart with my roles and responsibility letters from my previous employers

My first application was rejected as experience letters did not have duties and responsibilities Sad

Today I received my second rejection letter saying we did not consider evidence you provided.

It is so agonizing considering the high cost of application and the time one wastes. I had also given offer letter from my new UK employer which had salary at a very top bracket at my level.

Despite all this I had received negative response which made me wonder 'Are they genuinely interested in candidates who want to contribute to their society and what significance they give to applications. I feel I am robbed. At the cost of expenses some family in poor country would have survived for almost entire year.'

Despite all this I want to submit request for review letter, I do not want to loose my hard earned money without reason.

I request you all to please suggest what I should include in my review letter. Any help is highly appreciated.

sach

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:20 am

Hi all,

Great news :) :) :)

My review was approved :D :D :D :D :D

I received the letter from HO.

Now I should prepare for EC.

Ambreen

Post by Ambreen » Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:53 am

hi arm,
Congratulations, how you come to know about your decision of APPROVAL, have you called them, if yes, which number because 6020 number is on message since three days. What is the date of approval.
thanks

jd
Member of Standing

Post by jd » Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:05 am

Congrats arm,

good news... can you please share what was the reason of your rejection initially and when u applied for review?

JD
arm wrote:Hi all,

Great news :) :) :)

My review was approved :D :D :D :D :D

I received the letter from HO.

Now I should prepare for EC.

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:16 am

congrate HSMP2006...

Be a part of this group and guide others in future :)
Regards,

Pam Aujla

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:08 am

hi guys,

I didnt call them I received approval letter.

I was rejected due to past eanings in may.

My review took very long time 5 monthes.

Suppose I will not have a problem during EC.

:)

sach1636
Newly Registered

Re: writting review request

Post by sach1636 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:15 pm

sach1636 wrote:hello friends,

My case was rejected twice by Home office on experience letter format. Once of the reasons I wanted to post here was may be some one will benefit from my experience (I am still not able to understand my mistakes though)

I had claimed 35 points under experience as I had 5 years+ graduate experience and two years as a manager in large top 5 MNC.

-Experience letter from latest organization detailing my roles and responsibilities
-Organizational chart
-Appointment letter
-Increment letters
-Apart from above I had submitted appointment, experience & service letters, org chart with my roles and responsibility letters from my previous employers

My first application was rejected as experience letters did not have duties and responsibilities Sad

Today I received my second rejection letter saying we did not consider evidence you provided.

It is so agonizing considering the high cost of application and the time one wastes. I had also given offer letter from my new UK employer which had salary at a very top bracket at my level.

Despite all this I had received negative response which made me wonder 'Are they genuinely interested in candidates who want to contribute to their society and what significance they give to applications. I feel I am robbed. At the cost of expenses some family in poor country would have survived for almost entire year.'

Despite all this I want to submit request for review letter, I do not want to loose my hard earned money without reason.

I request you all to please suggest what I should include in my review letter. Any help is highly appreciated.

sach

seniors of board can you please comment? Thanks in advance.

jd
Member of Standing

Post by jd » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:50 pm

Hi all,

Can someone please tell me how much time a review take to get decision?

I get rejected initially as they say that my exp is not graduate level. I even qualify on new criteria but I'm now going for review.

Please tell me how much time HSMP team take to decide on a review?
Whats average???

Thanks,
JD

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:34 am

For me it took 5 months

sssm

..when will review be looked into?

Post by sssm » Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:07 am

I recd rejection letter on 16th Nov and I sent my review letter on 18th Nov.

I mailed HSMP about my status ( just to check whether it reached or not) but what all I got was an automated response giving details of new HSMP and some FAQs.

My doubt is do they look into reviews submitted during HSMP suspension period and is there a way to know whether the end of the tunnel is how far?

:( :(

sssm

Re: writting review request

Post by sssm » Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:09 am

very sad Sach..
but God is great and i too feel our destiny is else where..
sach1636 wrote:hello friends,

-Organizational chart
-Appointment letter
-Increment letters

sach

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:40 am

I am waiting for their FInal decision. Can anyone please tell me how can we track our application :)

I sent my appplication on 1th Oct. HO Received it on 19th Oct. CC Charged on the same day and got Ref No. also.

Now it's more than a Month. Should I sent any email to them or what....

Cheers,

Akash...

roza

Post by roza » Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:19 pm

Review sent on 17-Nov-2006
Update on 28-Nov-2006
HO said that your review request has been received and it will be dealt as soon as possible.
Please comments

jd
Member of Standing

Post by jd » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:06 am

I sent review request end of last week.
sent an email to HO about status but no reply yet.

nouna

Post by nouna » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:51 am

Review request sent to HO on 21 Oct.
Called HO on 27 Nov: case not assigned to a case worker.

It is more than a month now!

jd
Member of Standing

Post by jd » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:44 pm

Why they take so much time for reviews?
Anybody got review decision in 3-4 weeks?
In this suspended period they intend to sortout backlog, so hoping to get decisions soon, any idea?

My initial appl was processed in 14 working days.

jd
Member of Standing

Post by jd » Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:17 pm

I've sent an email to HO asking about status of my review request and received following reply.
-----
Dear Applicant,
Your review request will be dealt with in due course.

Regards
HSMP team
-----

It seems an auto-reply.. any idea?

sajid.razzaque

Post by sajid.razzaque » Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:40 am

Guys,

I have submitted my review on 22nd of august still not assigned to case worker, now it is more then 3 months so all other who sent thier reviews in oct stay chill becouse review will take time.

jd
Member of Standing

Post by jd » Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:51 am

Hi sajid,

really? is it true?

I don't want to wait so long.
Can I submit a fresh application while I've submitted a review?
If I get approved in fresh applicationa and they still process my review, will I be able to continue with approval on fresh application?

Can anyone please suggest me what to do? I don't want to wait so long.

Thanks,
JD
sajid.razzaque wrote:Guys,

I have submitted my review on 22nd of august still not assigned to case worker, now it is more then 3 months so all other who sent thier reviews in oct stay chill becouse review will take time.

sajid.razzaque

Post by sajid.razzaque » Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:38 pm

After 5 dec call them and tell them that i can not wait for a long time and i want to apply as a fresh applicant and please do not consider my review , first of all stop ur review then apply.

Ambreen

Post by Ambreen » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:13 am

Hi Sajid,
Have your checked your status of review application with HO, it may have allocated to the caseworker. OR do you have any latest update about it.
thanks