ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

More Help with Application - Less than 24 hours to go

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rk79

More Help with Application - Less than 24 hours to go

Post by rk79 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:17 am

1.10 - Home office reference number. Where can I find this?

A7 - My FLR was granted on 24 March 2009 and therefore claiming 45 points (£40,000+) and for rules in place before 6th April 2010

A9 - I am providing Payslips and personal bank statements. what should I write in the space provided?

Section 9 - B1 - I completed B.Com (Hons) 1997-2000. I dont remember the dates?

B2 - Not sure

B3 - Claiming 30 Points

Section C - No idea what to do here

D1 - I've spent no more than 70 days total outside UK. What should I say here

E1 - UK Experience? Not sure again. It refers me to section 10 (which is meant for Biometric)

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:13 am

1.10: you can put the reference number from your HSMP approval letter. Or I have seen people giving their Tier-1 visa reference number (which you can find on the approval letter they give you). It doesn't really matter.

A7: First table would apply on you and you can claim 45 points for your 40k+ salary.

A9: I am also providing last 12 payslips and 12 bank statements. I would suggest give the contact details of your employer & bank in this space. This is what I did in my Tier-1 extension and didn’t have any issue.

B1: If you don’t have your transcript (which shows the to and from dates). You can roughly put the dates. In your case, you can put 01-Jan-1997 – 29-Feb-2000.

B2: I am assuming that like most applicants, you are also relying on the same qualification as you have relied in your first grant and extension applications. Just tick “Qualification recognised on points calculator and evidence submitted as part of previous Tier 1” option.

B3: That’s correct. You can claim 30 points here.

Section C: Whatever points for age you claimed at the time of your first grant, you need to claim the same points here. For example if your age was under 28 at the time of your first grant, you need to claim 20 points in this section.

D1: You are within the limit of 180 days and you need to select YES in this section.

E1: You need to select YES in this section. Also there is a mistake in this section. It should say “go to section 10 – Biometrics”.

Once you have completed Section 10, you then also need to complete Section 11 – Documents.

Hope that answers your questions.

rk79

Responses to my questions

Post by rk79 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:51 am

I cannot thank you enough Sage

The only remaining question that I have is that I am submitting Salary Slips from the month of Mar'11 - Feb'12.

I should have noticed this earlier but there is a £50 difference in the Mar 11 payslip and my bank statement. My office has agreed to acknowledge this error and provide this in writing on the company letterhead.

Please advise if this is ok?

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:48 pm

Yeah if you get them to issue you a new payslip with the correct amount or if they can clearly explain this on company letter head, then you will be fine.

rk79

Is this ok as a template (a new salary slip is not possible)

Post by rk79 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:27 pm

o UK Border Agency
Indefiniate Leave to Remain SET (O)
PO Box 591
Durham
DH1 9FS
Date: 27 MAR 2012

Subject: Supporting evidence for Previous Earnings Claimed
Dear Sir / Madam
I write in relation to Mr. RK’s application for an ILR visa.
In respect of Mr. K’s earnings for 31 March 2011, you will note that his pay slip shows that his net earnings for this month were £xxxx.xx. You will also note however that on 13 April 2011 he received £xxxx.xx, which is £49.87 less than was due to be paid to him.
Mr. Krishna has asked that I provide you an explanation for this discrepancy.
Prior to March 2011, Rahul’s earnings were paid from the United States uSamp Office. In March 2011 however uSamp expanded its global operations and formally opened a UK Office. During this transition, there were some initial difficulties and delay in opening up the requisite business accounts through which UK employees’ wages would be paid. In these circumstances, I agreed with the US Headquarters that I would personally pay our UK employees’ wages for the month of March, and that the US would later reimburse me for the wages I personally paid, once the UK uSamp business accounts were finally opened.
You will note from Mr. Krishna’ bank account statement in April 2011 that it shows that his £xxxx.xxx credit was paid from myself “NG” and not “xyz inc”.
It was due to human error that Rahul was paid £xxxx.xx instead of £xxxx.xx.
Mr. Krishna has only just now brought this discrepancy to my attention. I will ask payroll to address this discrepancy and pay to the Rahul the £49.87 due in the coming weeks.
Please do contact me if you have any further queries about this discrepancy.

abc
Managing Director, Europe
xyz UK Ltd.
300 – 400 Gray’s Inn Road
London WC1X 8BP
Tel: +44 (0)2070 000000

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:32 pm

The letter from your employer looks perfectly fine and explains the problem well. I am sure you will be fine if you take this on company’s letter head with you.