ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got Married Now Stressed!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wunderboy

Got Married Now Stressed!

Post by wunderboy » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:10 pm

and not for this particular reason ;)

seriously here is my question, I am in receipt of sickness benefit and now DLA for mainly mental health issues I have been in receipt of sickness benefit for around five years or so maybe longer I have been abroad (Pakistan) for the first time in my adult life and willingly got married however I have been told that even though I have been offered a job through a family acquaintance it will be frowned upon by immigration that I take up a job at this time, I obviously want to further my life and live a better one however I have been told to declare my benefits and ask for spouse visa on reasons of compassionate and human rights as I have lost one of my parents

some guidance on this complex issue please! :cry:

wunderboy

Post by wunderboy » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:01 pm

anyone :shock: