ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help Requested ....Refusal-245FB(D)

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yirshad
Newly Registered

Urgent Help Requested ....Refusal-245FB(D)

Post by yirshad » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:27 am

I applied outside of UK but application refused with ECO Comments as below:
I note that you have provided a Diploma Statement and Certificate of award for your MBA from University of Wales; however I am aware that the institute you studied at for this qualification was the London School of Business and Finance. You have not provided a letter from this institute containing the mandatory information and therefore you have not been awarded any points in this area.

Please suggest me course of action after this. Can I send a letter from my institute along with administrative review or not ?

Urgent response is requested.

yirshad
Newly Registered

Post by yirshad » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:16 pm

Come on ,,, please respond.

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:23 pm

Just an FYI - People are not sitting here to answer queries, and they are NOT paid to do so, You should have patience when asking questions.

As per the refusal can you confirm why didnt you actually provide a letter from the institute (London School of Business and Finance) confirming the mandatory information with your application, this would be required along with your MBA award.

yirshad wrote:Come on ,,, please respond.

yirshad
Newly Registered

Post by yirshad » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:27 pm

Thanks bobobo. I apologize for offending.

Actually, I didn't get a letter from my college along with my pack of certificates and I some how assumed that they have got my passport and previous details of my student visa with CAS letter stating all the required details.

Please suggest me what should I do. I will very thankful.

bhamblues

Post by bhamblues » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:28 pm

I guess you should get through in the Admin Review. I have just finished MBA from the same institution as yours and awaiting my PSW. I don't understand why the ECO rejected your application as the Diploma Supplement clearly mentions all the mandatory information(I have a copy of my supplement from University of Wales). In any case get a letter from institution and you can always explain in your review/appeal that the University of Wales documents that you had initially submitted contains all the mandatory information.

P.S - I had to get a letter from the institution for my PSW application(applied inside UK) since I didnt have my original degree certificates at the time of application.

yirshad
Newly Registered

Post by yirshad » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:33 pm

bhamblues wrote:I guess you should get through in the Admin Review. I have just finished MBA from the same institution as yours and awaiting my PSW. I don't understand why the ECO rejected your application as the Diploma Supplement clearly mentions all the mandatory information(I have a copy of my supplement from University of Wales). In any case get a letter from institution and you can always explain in your review/appeal that the University of Wales documents that you had initially submitted contains all the mandatory information.

P.S - I had to get a letter from the institution for my PSW application(applied inside UK) since I didnt have my original degree certificates at the time of application.
Thanks bhamblues. Actually, the diploma certificate hold all the relevant information but start and end date are not available which is replaced by the duration of the course.

What shall I write in the Administrative review form ??? Reasons why I think the mistake was made.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:35 pm

you can't provide additional evidence at AR.

the policy guidance clearly states that a letter from your institution is required.

The certificate does not contain all of the information you need.

You should apply again before the 5th April deadline.

yirshad
Newly Registered

Post by yirshad » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:37 pm

Greenie wrote:you can't provide additional evidence at AR.

the policy guidance clearly states that a letter from your institution is required.

Thx greenie. Just in case my college is not able to provide me a letter before the deadline. Any way around this issue ?

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:39 pm

I dont think there is as the requirements have been defined clearly, Greenie please correct me if I am wrong.

yirshad wrote:

Thx greenie. Just in case my college is not able to provide me a letter before the deadline. Any way around this issue ?

yirshad
Newly Registered

Post by yirshad » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:43 pm

Thx friends for helping. Actually I am really tensed due to time constraints and also I have 2 dependents and the whole refusal thing has been quite a shock to the pocket.

Please suggest me what should I do now, Please let me know if nay further information is required.
bobobo wrote:I dont think there is as the requirements have been defined clearly, Greenie please correct me if I am wrong.

yirshad wrote:

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:14 pm

bobobo wrote:I dont think there is as the requirements have been defined clearly, Greenie please correct me if I am wrong.

yirshad wrote:

See para 73 of the PSW policy guidance

A letter from the institution where the applicant studied is required

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:15 pm

yirshad wrote:

admin reviews take 28 days so even if you had a chance of a successful review (which i don't think you do), there is not sufficient time. You need to request the letter as a matter of urgency.