ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RESEARCH - Immigrants to UK

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

UnivResearcher
Newly Registered

RESEARCH - Immigrants to UK

Post by UnivResearcher » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:20 pm

Hello! I am a graduate student writing a thesis on immigration in the EU, specifically France and UK. I am looking for potential subjects for a short interview/survey on their experience in attempting (whether successfully or not) to immigrate to the UK. Would you be so kind as to participate? All information gathered will be confidential and anonymous and used solely for academic purposes. With my thesis, I hope to I make a contribution to the academic literature concerning immigration. As a daughter of two immigrants, I appreciate the fact the stories of the people are unique and often complicated. I maintain that the "immigrants' voices" are what is missing in policymaking concerning immigration.

I would be so grateful for any contributions you could make - whether you yourself are willing to participate or know of someone who would be willing to share their experience.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Jennifer

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:53 am

Please continue in one thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.