ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

job title

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sali123

job title

Post by sali123 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:55 am

Hi Manka10

when the case worker was asking me the question,cw asked me my previous employment job title I said the job role instead of the job title and she noted that in a small paper

Giving information verbally also taken as wrong info supplied ?

please let me know if this can led to rejection

thanks

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Re: job title

Post by Gregarious » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:04 am

sali123 wrote:Hi Manka10

when the case worker was asking me the question,cw asked me my previous employment job title I said the job role instead of the job title and she noted that in a small paper

thanks
Ooops, it is for Manka10

Don't think; it shows you r familiar with the work and you are telling them your responsibilities. Best of Luck.
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:22 am

thanks
Dear o Dear - 5.55am in and you're on forum. Take it easy fella. You will be fine : ) Like said, they are too busy to remember your verbal communication and once your file is hold back, they are usually dealt with different person to who you saw at the PEO office.

Good Luck
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:36 am

thanks
This shouldnt matter as your job role must be akin to the official job title, i dont think this can lead to rejection. you didnt really supply any wrong info
Manka

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:41 am

I agree with all the answers posted to your question.

I still can't understand why would you want to state a different Job role / title in the application and then next time orally.
Give me more Karma (+)

sali123

Post by sali123 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:19 pm

The umbrella company has sent me a contract agreement letter with a general job title but When I was working in the actual client place my role was different to the job title given by the umbrella company as day to day I was used to with the Role in clent place I was working ,I totally forgot the job title given by the umbrella company.
when cw asked this question suddenly I recalled my role
As case worker noted the details I am
bit worried

sali123

Post by sali123 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:24 pm

jut to mention one more point I supplied current Job title in the application form and also I said the same to the cw .problem is cw was asking about the previous employment job title as well as we can enter only current job title I never entered my previous job title as there was no section to enter previous job title

my previous employer is a umbrella company

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:28 pm

sali123 wrote:jut to mention one more point I supplied current Job title in the application form and also I said the same to the cw .problem is cw was asking about the previous employment job title as well as we can enter only current job title I never entered my previous job title as there was no section to enter previous job title

Does not matter if you work for MI5 or some Drug Mafia let alone some umbrella company. All they bother is you have earned the money you pen down and have paid taxes on them (if earned in the uk). Don't know what will it take to calm your nerves :)

Try McDonalds, they have Grilled Chicken on deli for £1.99 and chance you could win £50k :)
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

sali123

Post by sali123 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:11 pm

thanks raxs1983

I m on the way to get grilled chicken hope will get 50k. :)

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:19 pm

sali123 wrote:thanks raxs1983

I m on the way to get grilled chicken hope will get 50k. :)
Just had mine while soaking the scorching hot 23C :)

vignezh
United Kingdom

Post by vignezh » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:46 pm

raxs1983 wrote:
sali123 wrote:jut to mention one more point I supplied current Job title in the application form and also I said the same to the cw .problem is cw was asking about the previous employment job title as well as we can enter only current job title I never entered my previous job title as there was no section to enter previous job title

Does not matter if you work for MI5 or some Drug Mafia let alone some umbrella company. All they bother is you have earned the money you pen down and have paid taxes on them (if earned in the uk). Don't know what will it take to calm your nerves :)

Try McDonalds, they have Grilled Chicken on deli for £1.99 and chance you could win £50k :)
I thought no advert is allowed here... :D