ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WP salary issue with P60

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

CDP
Newly Registered

WP salary issue with P60

Post by CDP » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:45 pm

Hi All,

Would it be an issue if my P60 for last 4 years showing less salary than what I was actually offered in 2007??

My latest P60 only shows correct salary as per SOC code.

Please advice me for this or any alternate way.

Thanks
CDP

Sup

Post by Sup » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:01 pm

Should not be problem... try not mention p60 at PEO ( Solihull or Liverpool?)

Wait for more coments from senior..

pavani27
Newly Registered

Re: WP salary issue with P60

Post by pavani27 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:41 pm

CDP wrote:Hi All,

Would it be an issue if my P60 for last 4 years showing less salary than what I was actually offered in 2007??

My latest P60 only shows correct salary as per SOC code.

Please advice me for this or any alternate way.

Thanks
CDP
it doesn't matter because they will look only the last month pay slip and SOC code, so as long as your salary is grater than stated at MAC SOC then it should be fine.

Smam

Post by Smam » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:36 pm

Hi

It doesn't really matter for last 4 years P60 for every WP holder the rule says that the last 3 months salary should has to be more than the SOC for your occupation.

The very basic and simple rule is that if you're getting paid a salary you'll definitely have to pay Tax on your income so that's the main reason that any tax related docs are not mandatory requirements cause its one or the other thing if I am looking at your salary and bank statements this definitely means that you are and you should and you would definitely would have paid the right amount of tax on your income and that's the main reason that the HO CW acts smart and they are not interested in seeing 2 or 3 documents proving the same thing which is incoming.

Hope this will answer your question.

Good luck for your ILR.

CDP
Newly Registered

Post by CDP » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:18 pm

Hi Smam,

Thanks for your reply on P60.

If someone can help me with salary as per SOC.
Since Nov 11 I am not getting salary as per SOC for each month, but Avarage is more than SOC requirements.
I have to apply in June, do they ask 3 months payslips & bank statements or for 6/12 months?
my employer has agreed to do pay rise from March, but Nov till Feb is showing less salary.
Will this incure a problem???

CDP

Smam

Post by Smam » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:10 pm

Hi CDP,

The official requirements to secure an ILR if you're a WP holder are

LIUK Pass Test certificate

3 Months Payslips

3 Months bank statements

Completed Set(o) form Correct Version

HO CW they're not really concerned with your past earning previous than these 3 months that's all. So I believe you now ask your self if you've got all these things right then that's all about it.

Good luck for your ILR.

Smam

Post by Smam » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:48 am

Hi

I just hope that you haven't lost your pay slips and P60's.

Well if you lost your P60's you have can the Employement history requested from the HMRC and they'll give you the complete employment history.

@Azam you can have custom made or duplicate payslips or P60s but be extra careful with the tax calculations as I my self is a Tax Consultant God Forbid imagine even if there's a penny mistake in your P60 or payslip mate forget ILR you'll be commiting a crime straight away, to the best of my knowledge. I am not saying that you can't do it even if you do it for one or for other reason then I would highly recommend that get that checked properly from your Company Accountant with out being getting checked I wouldn't recommend any body to take such a big risk.

Good luck for your ILR.

Sup

Post by Sup » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:13 am

CDP wrote:Hi Smam,

Thanks for your reply on P60.

If someone can help me with salary as per SOC.
Since Nov 11 I am not getting salary as per SOC for each month, but Avarage is more than SOC requirements.
I have to apply in June, do they ask 3 months payslips & bank statements or for 6/12 months?
my employer has agreed to do pay rise from March, but Nov till Feb is showing less salary.
Will this incure a problem???

CDP

Yes, at Solihull they only ask for 3 months bank statment and payslips, as long as it is above SOC.. no problem.
I was same as you and succesfully granted ILR yesterday.. read my success story for more details..

brian78

query

Post by brian78 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:22 pm

hi there
would you think they will know about previous P60 when they do their checks. if yes, why do they ask for it sometimes?
my P60 is much less than the agreed work permit salary, do you think they will pick on that?
please advise
brian