ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary requisit for the extention of HSPM status after 3 yrs

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pradeep
Newly Registered

Salary requisit for the extention of HSPM status after 3 yrs

Post by pradeep » Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:43 pm

Hi!
I am in the UK since jan 2004 with my family, got my extensin in Jan 2005 & now stand in que with all of you to get 1 yr extention in Jan 2008 till Jan 2009 to get ILR.

I learn from the websites that I have to wait for 1 more year to get ILR.
Moreove, I was informed that, theHome office has introduced recently ( ie on 8/11/06) a criteria for candidates processing their FLR / ILR Process, the minimum earning should be a gross of £32,000 /- per year net. Kndly ensure & advice.
pradeep_1957@hotmail.com

ATBPLC

Post by ATBPLC » Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:48 pm

Pradeep, I also face the same problem. Please go to the 1+3+1 extension post and lets reason together

MUGHAL
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by MUGHAL » Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:20 pm

hi, same great problem with me man. now again HO has changed the criteria for extension etc but
new rules should be only for new ones. shouldn't ?

MUGHAL
Mood:
United Kingdom

file a writ for 4 to 5 yrs in court

Post by MUGHAL » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:32 am

i have recently come to know that some of the people got their ILR after only 4 years istead of 5 years according to promises of HO when they moved to this country so Group 1+3+1 should apply for ILR instead of ILR and application will be refuse than go to the court and challenge the decision as the people did it.
MUGHAL wrote:hi, same great problem with me man. now again HO has changed the criteria for extension etc but
new rules should be only for new ones. shouldn't ?