ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re: Bank statement...plz help.

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

uddz
Newly Registered

Post by uddz » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:05 pm

Hello all,

I am new to this forum and found this forum very helpful in some of the earlier cases.

I am applying for PSW in a week. i deposited £800+ funds in bank account for more than 3 months in my current a/c. But, on 27th jan funds gone to £795 and i immediately transfered some funds from my savings account which had £600 on that day. now i was planning to apply PSW with both Savings and current accounts put together.

but, on 26th savings a/c had only £1 and on 27th i got salary £600+. from that date on savings a/c never gone down below £200 and current a/c below £810.

technically if 2 acounts are put together, never gone below £800, but I am confused it may create problems in the processing and which may lead towards refusal.

Please go clarify my state.

Thank you all,
Uddz

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:20 pm

if both accounts put togethor didnt go < GBP 800 then you will be fine, make sure you send statements for both accounts though.
uddz wrote:Hello all,

I am new to this forum and found this forum very helpful in some of the earlier cases.

I am applying for PSW in a week. i deposited £800+ funds in bank account for more than 3 months in my current a/c. But, on 27th jan funds gone to £795 and i immediately transfered some funds from my savings account which had £600 on that day. now i was planning to apply PSW with both Savings and current accounts put together.

but, on 26th savings a/c had only £1 and on 27th i got salary £600+. from that date on savings a/c never gone down below £200 and current a/c below £810.

technically if 2 acounts are put together, never gone below £800, but I am confused it may create problems in the processing and which may lead towards refusal.

Please go clarify my state.

Thank you all,
Uddz

uddz
Newly Registered

Post by uddz » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:18 pm

ya both a/c together its £800+. Hopefully every ting goes right..

Thank you.