ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR on Form SET(BUS)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rizahidam77

ILR on Form SET(BUS)

Post by Rizahidam77 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:38 pm

Dear Members,

Can you please comment whether an application applied for ILR get affected if the applicant has 3 Penalty points on full UK License? The points given through court and a fix penalty amount 270 Pounds paid.

Can anyone also advise about time lines of ILR with SET(BUS) application. I have sent the application of my company Director/Sole Representative on 14th November 2011 with 3 dependents.

Thanks for your valuable advise.
R Solungi

Rizahidam77

Re: ILR on Form SET(BUS)

Post by Rizahidam77 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:04 pm

Rizahidam77 wrote:Dear Members,

Can you please comment whether an application applied for ILR get affected if the applicant has 3 Penalty points on full UK License? The points given through court and a fix penalty amount 270 Pounds paid.

Can anyone also advise about time lines of ILR with SET(BUS) application. I have sent the application of my company Director/Sole Representative on 14th November 2011 with 3 dependents.

R Solungi

vinaya

Post by vinaya » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:27 pm

there is no definite answer to your question. I personally will say that you should be fine, as long as you do not have series of motoring or criminal offences.

have you declared this offence?

selva

Post by selva » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:29 pm

pls see this thread

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... a98c809ac8

solerep2012
Newly Registered

Post by solerep2012 » Thu May 24, 2012 5:29 pm

selva wrote:

pls see this thread

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... a98c809ac8
Hi. Has your company Director received is ILR? Could you please tell me how many days it took for the ILR to be granted?

Thanks