ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Support on EEA Family Permit application letter and docs

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

epic
Newly Registered

Support on EEA Family Permit application letter and docs

Post by epic » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:23 pm

Hi there guys,

Thanks for the support that you gave me on the previous post: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

I'm finishing to gather the evidence to present the EEA Family for my Fiancee but I have a doubt on the cover letter that you need to send along with the papers.

I found some samples on the forum and this is the evidence that I'm sending and the following note:

Whom It May Concern:

Please find enclosed the application for an EEA Family Permit for my Fiancee
We plan to travel to the UK together on xx (tbd) August 2012. According to The Immigration (EEA) Regulations 2006 sections 12 and 13, the following documents are provided with the applications:

(1) (Fiancee name):
XXXXXXX
- Application form completed and printed
- her passport
- our civil union certificate
- my divorce certificate
- 1 photo
- copy of my EEA Italian passport
- her CV
- ISBN codes and newspapers mentions to her books publications
- her current university grades (she will be finished her studies on july before we leave)
- my CV
- my current work certificate on IBM and payslips .
- Shared bankslip info with savings (aprox 10k USD that's enough???).
- Phone bill at my name under the same address.
- Cable/Internet bill at her name under the same address.
- Deed under her name as owner of our current living address.
- 20 photos together including some with our family on reunions
- 2 letters from mutual friends that confirm proof of our relationship
- Plane and bus tickets for different travels that we have done together.
- Admission letter of an authorized English institute for her initial 6 months course to prepare the IELTS certificate.
- Proof or income from rent of one of her parents apartments.

Copies and translations of the above documents have been included, in addition to the originals.

I have traveled to the UK in 2010 and I will be exercising my treaty rights as a jobseeker according to section 6 of The Immigration (EEA) Regulations 2006. I have provided copies of my CV, current work on IBM to demonstrate my intention to work.

I understand that under The Immigration (EEA) Regulations 2006 section 13, my family members and I have an initial right of residence.

This is an application under EU law and I understand that it will be processed as soon as possible and on a priority basis.

Sorry for the long post, but what do you think and what should I modify? the items between ( ) were fyi only and won't be included on the final letter.

Thanks in advance!!

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: Support on EEA Family Permit application letter and docs

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:29 pm

epic wrote:Thanks for the support that you gave me on the previous post: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=
So please continue in that thread!