ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can somebody guide me plzz on this plzz

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

n.aziz
Newly Registered

Can somebody guide me plzz on this plzz

Post by n.aziz » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:19 pm

In the new policy it has been written that applcant must be in business activinty other than his own business administration , in an oocupation which appears on the list of national qualification framework level four.
This is very confusing . Is that means that if am self registered as sole trader , but still i have to provide some evidence that I am involved in other activity as well which should be one of from the leve 4 occupation list? please give some advice,, will be gratefull

yhdil

Post by yhdil » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:11 am

As far as I understand it says that you need to be in one of the occupations provided in the NQF 4 Framework and you need to be a part of it rather than sitting outside and employing others to do the NQF 4 equivalent task.

E.g. I can open up a Pharmacy and employee qualified pharmacist and run the business administratively but that would not qualify me for this catagory of visa. I can only qualify when I setup a pharmacy and I am qualified pharamcist and actively running the business. <obviously provided that if pharmacists are at NQF level 4>