ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

traffic offence on psw application!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kibirigei
Newly Registered

traffic offence on psw application!

Post by kibirigei » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:48 pm

Hi Guys
I graduated with an msc in december and applied for a psw on january 23rd. Five weeks later I was stoped by police and because I didnot have insurence and 3days after this insidence I did my fingure prints. I was told by police that they would send me a letter to go to court but I have waited for the letter till now I have never received one. At the same time I have not received any decission on my visa application. My worry is my coleugues I did fingure prints with have received their visas already. Is this affecting my application? Does such a traffic offence committed five weeks after a visa application affect the application decission?
In the change of circustance form they ask for court sent to and date convicted by I havent been sent to court, is it neccessary to fill a change of circumstance form? and is this a criminal conviction?

Thank you guys

Regards Ismail

sabir111

Re: traffic offence on psw application!

Post by sabir111 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:02 pm

kibirigei wrote:Hi Guys
I graduated with an msc in december and applied for a psw on january 23rd. Five weeks later I was stoped by police and because I didnot have insurence and 3days after this insidence I did my fingure prints. I was told by police that they would send me a letter to go to court but I have waited for the letter till now I have never received one. At the same time I have not received any decission on my visa application. My worry is my coleugues I did fingure prints with have received their visas already. Is this affecting my application? Does such a traffic offence committed five weeks after a visa application affect the application decission?
In the change of circustance form they ask for court sent to and date convicted by I havent been sent to court, is it neccessary to fill a change of circumstance form? and is this a criminal conviction?

Thank you guys

Regards Ismail

sabir111

Post by sabir111 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:07 pm

You don't need to worry about, sometime it's take long time,
This is the buzy time, hopefully you will receive the visa soon.

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:23 am

Just one thing, it is very careless and stupid of you to drive without insurance, you are a liability on the road and can casue severe damage to people. Learn a lesson and dont try to be a cowboy, sooner or later you will be penalised and your hopes drowned if you get a conviction

sabir - are you nuts or have you been smoking something, its a serious offence so I wouldnt just brush it off by saying its nothing, I would accept you talk sense, or am i expecting too much?
kibirigei wrote:Hi Guys

Thank you guys

Regards Ismail

sabir111

Post by sabir111 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:37 am

The have different department, how did Ukba now that you did any offence, this type of a incident even didn't effect your CRB,
This is happened with many people, don't worry man

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:57 am

Mate are you thick or just simply ignorant, its the seriousness of the issue.
sabir111 wrote:The have different department, how did Ukba now that you did any offence, this type of a incident even didn't effect your CRB,

htc_123
Pakistan

Post by htc_123 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:53 am

bobobo I would stop banging my head against a brick wall :D

It is a serious offence but people don't really care until they are in the spot and are convicted !
bobobo wrote:Mate are you thick or just simply ignorant, its the seriousness of the issue.

sabir111 wrote:The have different department, how did Ukba now that you did any offence, this type of a incident even didn't effect your CRB,

BukhariChambers
Newly Registered

PSW Deadline!

Post by BukhariChambers » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:37 am

To all the ACCA students who have passed their Oxford Brookes exam –
CONGRATULATIONS!
You have 3 working days until the deadline of the 6th April to apply for
PSW. We are offering to submit your application at a reduced fee of £450
(usually £550) when you contact the office and quote ‘PSW PROMO’. You have
priority as applications must be submitted by 4th April, so call us now on
0208 446 5498. Tell your friends!