ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please send me a copy of UTT decisison on PSW-ACCA

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tanzeena
Newly Registered

Please send me a copy of UTT decisison on PSW-ACCA

Post by tanzeena » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:51 pm

Hi

Please anyone send me decision of Upper tier tribunal of PSW on the basis of ACCA.

Noman83

Re: Please send me a copy of UTT decisison on PSW-ACCA

Post by Noman83 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:51 pm

tanzeena wrote:
Hi

Please anyone send me decision of Upper tier tribunal of PSW on the basis of ACCA.
hi i met my lawyer and he told me that thier was a test case on this basis and it went to High Court and was settled out of court last month where there were 4 guys and all of them were granted PSW on the condition they wont publicise .this has been told by my lawyer but i dont knw whether to belive it or not

QuickLearner
Newly Registered

Post by QuickLearner » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:42 am

HI Noman, Can you please give me your Solicitor name or number or email me waqasderby@gmail.com.
I am planing to apply next week

bobobo

Re: Please send me a copy of UTT decisison on PSW-ACCA

Post by bobobo » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:10 pm

Sounds dodgy to me, last thing I expect the HO to do is out of court settlement...
Noman83 wrote:
tanzeena wrote:
Hi

hi i met my lawyer and he told me that thier was a test case on this basis and it went to High Court and was settled out of court last month where there were 4 guys and all of them were granted PSW on the condition they wont publicise .this has been told by my lawyer but i dont knw whether to belive it or not