ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Possible decision - unsigned passport of children?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Possible decision - unsigned passport of children?

Post by Khurram545 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:41 am

Hi All,

my wife submitted the visa application for herself and children , chidlren passport remain unsigned, please guide me is it straight case of application refusal. if yes , will I get chance appeal for this reason?
Khurram

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Re: Possible decision - unsigned passport of children?

Post by Gregarious » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:57 am

Khurram545 wrote:Hi All,

my wife submitted the visa application for herself and children , chidlren passport remain unsigned, please guide me is it straight case of application refusal. if yes , will I get chance appeal for this reason?
Application for?

It's not straight away refusal. Usually the guardian must sign on behalf of children. if she forgets it or did it unintentionally. It is not a big deal. Always hope for the best.
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:05 pm

@Gregarious, thanks for hope.

applied for Tier 2 G dependant visa. lets see how visa officer treat to it.

Actually fuss created by Gerrys , she did call them before application submittion and they said , don’t sign and come with blank field for sign for application and they will guide at application centre . but on application day , they did not do anything regarding it. now we both are extremely worried :'(
Khurram