ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR APPLICATION NO PAYMENT OUT YET !!!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

planetman123
Newly Registered

ILR APPLICATION NO PAYMENT OUT YET !!!

Post by planetman123 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Hello Everyone...Here is my situation in brief. Had my FLM visa for 2 years, few weeks to the end tried to get the premium service but there wasn't a date, called up the Home Office and explained to them. The lady I spoke with said I had to have my application IN before it expires and latest the day its due to run out. I sent it off and it was received on the day it was too run out. Received a letter and since then no payment as been taken out off my account. I check my account every day still the money isnt out. It marks 1 month today. Any advice please as I have called the Home office up several times and no helping outcome.

Applied for ILR SET(M)
Document sent 21st February 2012
Document received by HO 22nd February 2012
Ack letter received 23rd February 2012
Payment NOT TAKEN OUT YET --- 1 MONTH TODAY !!

I NEED ADVICE PLEASE HELP........... :cry:

parasiteslost

Re: ILR APPLICATION NO PAYMENT OUT YET !!!

Post by parasiteslost » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:36 pm

As long as they received your application on time, it should be OK. I've heard of cases where the HO takes a bit longer to process the payment - search previous posts in this forum.

planetman123
Newly Registered

Post by planetman123 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:56 am

parasiteslost wrote:As long as they received your application on time, it should be OK. I've heard of cases where the HO takes a bit longer to process the payment - search previous posts in this forum.
OK. Thanks.. Still waiting on HO to take the payment out.

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Post by Loveislovely » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:27 am

planetman123 wrote:
parasiteslost wrote:As long as they received your application on time, it should be OK. I've heard of cases where the HO takes a bit longer to process the payment - search previous posts in this forum.
Hi Planetman!

Have you written to the HO? Be careful that they do not send your application back, claiming that, they have made attempts to withdraw and could not get the money out, please write them about your concern, stating your reference number. One of my friends, had that problem once, she says that the money was there, the bank told her no one tried to withdraw money, yet her docs was returned, she had to re-apply and got through after, a tough fight.

Good luck
loveislovely

Good luck
All for one, one for all..... Peace

planetman123
Newly Registered

Post by planetman123 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:37 am

Loveislovely wrote:
planetman123 wrote:
Hi Planetman!

Have you written to the HO? Be careful that they do not send your application back, claiming that, they have made attempts to withdraw and could not get the money out, please write them about your concern, stating your reference number. One of my friends, had that problem once, she says that the money was there, the bank told her no one tried to withdraw money, yet her docs was returned, she had to re-apply and got through after, a tough fight.

Good luck
loveislovely

Good luck
Thanks loveislovely for the advice, I wrote to them last week Thursday by post, also sent an email explaining and informing them that the money isn't still out out off my account, but till today I have not heard anything from them nor as the money been taken out yet.

I guess their silence means they still have my application. (I guess)