ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:53 pm

XnailaX wrote:aww bless sis..Inshallah i pray ur appeal gets sorted quick and ur united wiv ur darling hubby!..;)
Thanku:)
How long does it tk for em to acknowledge the appeal once its been posted? They guna tell me the deadline date for the ECO in the acknowledgement right?
visa-grante:25.10.12

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:55 pm

it takes bout 3-4 weeks for acknowledgment letter to cum and yes it wil giv u the deadline date eco lot hav to reply

when the tym gets near sis and u dnt hear owt..i wud advise u to tel ur MP after 3 months..:) Inshallah that wil speed up ur process...i did that and thats how mine gt overturned within an month after i told my MP..
Last edited by XnailaX on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:03 pm

[quote="XnailaX"]it takes bout 3-4 weeks for akhnoledgment letter to cum and yes it wil giv u the deadline date eco lot hav to reply

when the tym gets near sis and u dnt hear owt..i wud advise u to tel ur MP after 3 months..:) Inshallah that wil speed up ur process...i did that and thats how mine gt overturned within an month after i told my MP..[/quote

Yea I'll kp that in mind..so the letter's posted to me or smfn?
Last Q lol is there a tracking no for appeal like the visa??

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:06 pm

sis ask me watever u want...i dnt mind...:)
im gna tel u from my experience..i got one acknowledgement letter on my name and about a week later i got another acknoledgement letter on ma hubbys name..both came to my home address..:)

and unfortunately no tracking number..u jus gota email them..thats the easiest way..

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:55 pm

I think its best that we just stick to information regarding applicants cases and help that people need with supporting documents etc.

Please no more bashing each other.
-----------------------------
“Surely the patient will be paid their wages in full without reckoning.” [39:10]

Submitted ISL -22/02/12
Granted 12/07/12

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:09 pm

As I stated a couple of pages before this one, if you know anyone who is planning on getting married or applying soon, then tell them to do it asap. The general consensus amongst those in the immigration sector is that there is simply too many taking advantage of the current system and the tories want to become far more rigid in the coming weeks.
Last edited by king2be98 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:11 pm

A glance at the quotes on my signature won't do any harm. :)

Anyhone im waiting for the 60 day mark aswel. Won't be going to make any phone calls until im almost there.
“Surely the patient will be paid their wages in full without reckoning.” [39:10]

Submitted ISL -22/02/12
Granted 12/07/12

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:12 pm

Yasar.R wrote: well said. i dont know wnyone who's been waiting longer than me. 22nd dec 2012 but you dont hear me moaning constantly. patience everyone
Everyone month there are a small percentage who do not get a response in the same period of time as most of the other applicants, in the past it's because of some doumentation being verified, perhaps there is a document or criteria to meet which is taking slightly longer for you?

Alternatively and this is also backed up by a colleague of mine at UKBA, they may deal with applications in a bundle and not chronologically as we would assume.

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:13 pm

king2be98 wrote:As I stated a couple of pages before this one, if you know anyone who is planning on getting married or applying soon, then tell them to do it asap. The general consensus amongst those in the immigration sector is that there is simply too many taking advantage of the current system.

Thats the major problem and reason why immigration cut back is on the agenda nowadays.

Many people have come into this country abusing the system and its the genuine couples that are suffering.

Submitted ISL -22/02/12
Granted 12/07/12

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:15 pm

king2be98 wrote:
Yasar.R wrote: well said. i dont know wnyone who's been waiting longer than me. 22nd dec 2012 but you dont hear me moaning constantly. patience everyone
Everyone month there are a small percentage who do not get a response in the same period of time as most of the other applicants, in the past it's because of some doumentation being verified, perhaps there is a document or criteria to meet which is taking slightly longer for you?

Alternatively and this is also backed up by a colleague of mine at UKBA, they may deal with applications in a bundle and not chronologically as we would assume.
King2be98 does the BHC contact every sponsors employment or is contact only made when they are not satisfied with evidence?

Submitted ISL -22/02/12
Granted 12/07/12

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:22 pm

shade00 wrote: King2be98 does the BHC contact every sponsors employment or is contact only made when they are not satisfied with evidence?
It depends on the member of staff processing the application, some may want clarification, others may not. Always think of people in UKBA following a process but doing it in their own way. They actually contact very few employers in comparison to the number of applicants, that's a fact. We can't even be sure that the decision maker does the communicating, it could be another member of staff who presents to the decision maker.

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:23 pm

Can somebody tell me wot role does bhc have in the process
And wot does the embassy have in the process, i mean do we need to satisfy the bhc or the embassy, does every application go to the embassy or on selected one.

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:27 pm

king2be98 wrote:
shade00 wrote: King2be98 does the BHC contact every sponsors employment or is contact only made when they are not satisfied with evidence?
It depends on the member of staff processing the application, some may want clarification, others may not. Always think of people in UKBA following a process but doing it in their own way. They actually contact very few employers in comparison to the number of applicants, that's a fact. We can't even be sure that the decision maker does the communicating, it could be another member of staff who presents to the decision maker.
Ok cool thanks for the info.

I had a slight glitch that was the case but was unsure.

Submitted ISL -22/02/12
Granted 12/07/12

Yasar.R

Post by Yasar.R » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:28 pm

king2be98 wrote:

exactly what i thought reading all the comments on here. it'll probably be at the same time as the people who's status changed on 4th march.

Confucius

Post by Confucius » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:52 pm

I am a December applicant, I am past my 60 Days and yes I have decided to take the patience route. I am positive, as difficult as it is to be away from my spouse, this wait is all worth it and 60 days is not the end of the world

PEACE!!!

taniya sabeel
- thin ice -

Post by taniya sabeel » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:58 pm

I just want someone to confirm to me abou d
t the abu dabi embassy opens from Thursday to Sundays so that means we can still hear on weekend is that right
23-01-2012 Application submitted at mirpur
23-01-2012 application forwarded to islamabad oc
02-02-2012 application forwarded to bhc for process
04-03-2012 application has been forwarded to embassy
19-04-2012 processed application forwarded to ac

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:04 pm

taniya sabeel wrote:I just want someone to confirm to me abou d
t the abu dabi embassy opens from Thursday to Sundays so that means we can still hear on weekend is that right
yes taniya fri-sat is theer weekend..sun-thurs weekdays

ns99

Post by ns99 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:15 pm

Hey, naila sis, can u Plz give us an update, did ur hubby pick up the passport today and was the visa issued..? N Where from..? Jazaks.. Plz just pm me..! x

My hubby has submitted his passport today via the premium lounge, are they supposed to have any reference no to track their passport..?

I really hope they don't have a problem with the fact that my passport is different to the one on application, he asked his consultant if we needed to write a letter explaining but he said we don't..!

5KHAN5

Post by 5KHAN5 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:19 pm

Confucius wrote:Shamefully I have another predicament where I am having to hang my head in shame when I think of people reading the last few posts and how people must perceive us "Pakistanis"

Freshie is a derogatory word in anyone's eyes and by living in the UK from Birth or living here for a few years does not make us better than someone born and bred in any other country.

Swearing is again not setting a good example for anyone and let's not start on who can justify swearing and then be praising ALLAH in the same breath

I am a December applicant, I am past my 60 Days and yes I have decided to take the patience route. I am positive, as difficult as it is to be away from my spouse, this wait is all worth it and 60 days is not the end of the world

PEACE!!!

Well Said.

When I first joined this page it was full of information and knowledge from others who had gone through experiences etc. And now is just mainly about moaning or questioning why they have been waiting so long etc. It is quite embarassing I agree Confucius that if someone reading the last few threads would think of Us Pakistani's.

In these applications and if you have been reading the previous years messages you have to get the message that it takes a huge amount of Patience (Sabar) This thread is for information relating to Settlement Application a little uplifting and encouragement is fine but if thats all you want to post about PM eachother.

I make Dua for each and everyone of you that all your applications are successful. I myself am waiting for an appeal hearing. Someone in a previous message I read said it correctly Sooo many people have fooled the system and people like us with genuine applications are being given the bad hand.

What I am finding quite confusing is that My Husband has done a MSc in Computer Science all in English and we have submitted the original degree and yet the ECO has said that on the "Points Based Calculator" his degree does not qualify??? What!!!! What More do they want it's quite frustrating.

Can someone please advise of an English Language Test Centre in Islamabad? And any help with regards to the hearing I have to attend? Any help would be much appriciated.
Applied: 31/May/2011
Under process: 13/06/2011
Ready for Collection: 25/AUG/2011
Appeal Lodged in UK: Pending
Date Given: 8th February 2012
Hearing Date Given: 25th April 2012
Call in Letter received: 29/05/2012
Passport Handed in: 31/05/2012

ns99

Post by ns99 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:21 pm

arif786 wrote:
Confucius wrote:Shamefully I have another predicament where I am having to hang my head in shame when I think of people reading the last few posts and how people must perceive us "Pakistanis"

Freshie is a derogatory word in anyone's eyes and by living in the UK from Birth or living here for a few years does not make us better than someone born and bred in any other country.

Swearing is again not setting a good example for anyone and let's not start on who can justify swearing and then be praising ALLAH in the same breath

PEACE!!!
Hi. Welcome to the forum. Do you have a timeline of your statuses? Plz update ur signature. Good luck thanks

Hi, brother, my cousin also submitted on 23 December, he has still not received his documents, I emailed them on Tuesday and they replied the next morning saying it is still being processed as their is still checks that need to be made.. So they don't definitely reply within 60 days.. Surely Allah helps those who are patient...

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:23 pm

Hey ns99..yeh ma hubys picked his passport up today, ALHAMDULILLAH it has been stamped!..

thankyou every1 who hav helped me on this forum, to ALLLL my sisters on here...and u brothers..u kno who u r...

but i feel my time is up on here cos of the way the brothers hav spoken to me and about me..i dint kno u al hated me so much

im sorry if i have hurt u...i mustve said things to u only cos i was angry and instead of keepin it to myself i sed it out load and clear..

also i didnt realise that my comments, duas, and evrything i wish for u guys hav hurt u al so much...im soo upset by why ppl hav specifically commented about me...

i wnted to bring love peace and brothe/sister hood to the forum but it seems that my time for the last few months hav been a waste...

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:25 pm

Alhamduliilah, Congratulations.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:28 pm

Thankyou gregarious :)

i was jus sayiin to a sister that this was my final good news to share wiv u al here..but seems like i wasted ma time..

anyways...wish u al the best bro..:)

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:37 pm

XnailaX wrote:Thankyou gregarious :)

i was jus sayiin to a sister that this was my final good news to share wiv u al here..but seems like i wasted ma time..

anyways...wish u al the best bro..:)
naila duno bout anyone els but i need you to b there gal...no one els has helped me with this process as much, only u tk the time out to answer questions no matter hw many i asked..

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:42 pm

5KHAN5 wrote:

PEACE!!!

Well Said.

When I first joined this page it was full of information and knowledge from others who had gone through experiences etc. And now is just mainly about moaning or questioning why they have been waiting so long etc. It is quite embarassing I agree Confucius that if someone reading the last few threads would think of Us Pakistani's.

In these applications and if you have been reading the previous years messages you have to get the message that it takes a huge amount of Patience (Sabar) This thread is for information relating to Settlement Application a little uplifting and encouragement is fine but if thats all you want to post about PM eachother.

I make Dua for each and everyone of you that all your applications are successful. I myself am waiting for an appeal hearing. Someone in a previous message I read said it correctly Sooo many people have fooled the system and people like us with genuine applications are being given the bad hand.

What I am finding quite confusing is that My Husband has done a MSc in Computer Science all in English and we have submitted the original degree and yet the ECO has said that on the "Points Based Calculator" his degree does not qualify??? What!!!! What More do they want it's quite frustrating.

Can someone please advise of an English Language Test Centre in Islamabad? And any help with regards to the hearing I have to attend? Any help would be much appriciated.

british council islamabad Tel#080022000..check theer website for availbilty of dates.. i am pretty sure they give back the results in two weeks..