ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arif786

Post by arif786 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:45 pm

XnailaX wrote:Hey ns99..yeh ma hubys picked his passport up today, ALHAMDULILLAH it has been stamped!..

thankyou every1 who hav helped me on this forum, to ALLLL my sisters on here...and u brothers..u kno who u r...

but i feel my time is up on here cos of the way the brothers hav spoken to me and about me..i dint kno u al hated me so much

im sorry if i have hurt u...i mustve said things to u only cos i was angry and instead of keepin it to myself i sed it out load and clear..

also i didnt realise that my comments, duas, and evrything i wish for u guys hav hurt u al so much...im soo upset by why ppl hav specifically commented about me...

i wnted to bring love peace and brothe/sister hood to the forum but it seems that my time for the last few months hav been a waste...
Congratulations naila sis. All the best
Islamabad oc on 26/01/12 Under process at bhc on 08/02/12 Forwarded to embassy for processing on 04/03/12 Processed application returned to ac on 19/04/12 Ready for collection 24/04/12 Passport collected Visa Granted!! Alhumdulillah 25/04/12

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:49 pm

JazakAllah arif bro..

syma....i kno u sisters hav always bin ther for me..and i want to help u guys soo much...i love u guys loads..xx...

Also most of the brothers on the forum hav bin so good to me...treated me like their OWN SIS...

Visa321

Post by Visa321 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:55 pm

Many many congrats Naila, Wish you and your Husband a successful future together, and May Allah bless you both with happiness.

I stopped commenting on this forum, after my wife arrived, but I still kept an eye out on the posts from time to time to see how your application was progressing, and I'm genuinely happy you've finally had some good news, Your assistance has been greatly appreciated, and you have helped many people on here, including myself.

May Allah grant all those who are waiting, patience and good news.

Afy

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:57 pm

Thankyou very very much VISA123..
im glad i was ther for u when u needed help..:)

yes i rememebr ur last post..u gave a special thanks to me cos i did help u out alot!..lol..ur a top bro..:)

but hey man wher hav u bing hiding?...its bin agessssssssssss lol...

harv
United Kingdom

Post by harv » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:22 pm

Congrats Naila

So when is our hubby flying to the UK then? You must be thinking, he has got the VISA now what is he waiting for :)

I asked my wife to take the flight two days after she had her passport with the VISA in her hands.

Best of luck and enjoy the married life.
Feb 2012 - Spouse Visa - New Delhi
Mar 2012 - Documents collected - VISA Granted
March 2014 - ILR Granted
Apr 2015 - Applied for Naturalisation
Nov 2015 - Naturalised

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:29 pm

thanks harv..wel hes booked for 6th april..but ma dad said if u can get it sooner then book it lol..but next friday isnt that far away lol..i cant wait!...

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:32 pm

OK people,after receiving numerous complaints from participants on this specific forum, I have spent the last hour going through the posts of a handful of people who have been making derogatory remarks about other members.I am truly shocked at the abusive and offensive language used by some people. I have deleted a lost of posts and put them in a special folder to which only teh Mods have access.I am going to send a PM to these people to warn them I am putting them on THIN ICE, ( IE, meaning one step away from a total ban)

This forum is for asking help and offering help to people with specific immigration problems.It is not a chat forum where people post absolutely trash about something or nothing or keep asking same questions or posting datelines of things which have been answered thousand of times on this forum.

As the only Mod who keeps an eye out on this specific post, I am not prepared to tolerate any more trash from people.If you want help or give advice then abide by teh rules of this forum, if not then you are free to go somewhere else.WE WILL NOT MISS YOU AT ALL :x :x

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:35 pm

can i jus kindly ask r we not allowed to make dua for each other then?..is that 'TRASH about SOMETHING OR NOTHING'.?..ur words?..

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:48 pm

syma wrote:
5KHAN5 wrote:
Confucius wrote:Shamefully I have another predicament where I am having to hang my head in shame when I think of people reading the last few posts and how people must perceive us "Pakistanis"

Freshie is a derogatory word in anyone's eyes and by living in the UK from Birth or living here for a few years does not make us better than someone born and bred in any other country.

Swearing is again not setting a good example for anyone and let's not start on who can justify swearing and then be praising ALLAH in the same breath

I am a December applicant, I am past my 60 Days and yes I have decided to take the patience route. I am positive, as difficult as it is to be away from my spouse, this wait is all worth it and 60 days is not the end of the world

PEACE!!!

Well Said.

When I first joined this page it was full of information and knowledge from others who had gone through experiences etc. And now is just mainly about moaning or questioning why they have been waiting so long etc. It is quite embarassing I agree Confucius that if someone reading the last few threads would think of Us Pakistani's.

In these applications and if you have been reading the previous years messages you have to get the message that it takes a huge amount of Patience (Sabar) This thread is for information relating to Settlement Application a little uplifting and encouragement is fine but if thats all you want to post about PM eachother.

I make Dua for each and everyone of you that all your applications are successful. I myself am waiting for an appeal hearing. Someone in a previous message I read said it correctly Sooo many people have fooled the system and people like us with genuine applications are being given the bad hand.

What I am finding quite confusing is that My Husband has done a MSc in Computer Science all in English and we have submitted the original degree and yet the ECO has said that on the "Points Based Calculator" his degree does not qualify??? What!!!! What More do they want it's quite frustrating.

Can someone please advise of an English Language Test Centre in Islamabad? And any help with regards to the hearing I have to attend? Any help would be much appriciated.

british council islamabad Tel#080022000..check theer website for availbilty of dates.. i am pretty sure they give back the results in two weeks..

Hi

The best place in Islamabad to do a English course is

Organisation:
Grafton College Of Management Sciences

Address:
No. 6 Park Road
Chuck Shahzad
44000 Islamabad
Pakistan
Telephone:
0092 0 51 258 6935
Email:
esol.exam@graftoncollege.edu.pk

This college is UKBA approved as i contacted UKBA directly to query their test centres in pakistan and they advised me of this on in islamabad.

this is the college we used for my husbands english course.

I must say they are very professional and gud as the timescales they give are really very gud, you only need 10 points out of 100 you will have 4 elements to the test speaking, writing, listening and reading to meet the spouse visa requirement.
Last edited by Shatif on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

5KHAN5

Post by 5KHAN5 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:49 pm

@Syma and @Shatif Thank You
Last edited by 5KHAN5 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Applied: 31/May/2011
Under process: 13/06/2011
Ready for Collection: 25/AUG/2011
Appeal Lodged in UK: Pending
Date Given: 8th February 2012
Hearing Date Given: 25th April 2012
Call in Letter received: 29/05/2012
Passport Handed in: 31/05/2012

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:55 pm

gregarious kindly chek ma pm hehe

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:05 pm

XnailaX wrote:can i jus kindly ask r we not allowed to make dua for each other then?..is that 'TRASH about SOMETHING OR NOTHING'.?..ur words?..
Please see your PM

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:06 pm

i hav but it doesnt answer ma question..

ohh it dnt matter..i worked it out for maself..thankyou anyway..:)

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:16 pm

XnailaX wrote:can i jus kindly ask r we not allowed to make dua for each other then?..is that 'TRASH about SOMETHING OR NOTHING'.?..ur words?..
These are your words Naila not mine. I have never said making dua for someone is "trash or something or nothing".

I think you if you had read your posts carefully, you will know what I meant by trash or deragotory. I can paste them for you if you want, but I wont because they are offensive and vile.

If you dont have constructive comments to make, then its best not to say anything :roll:

s.shoaib
Newly Registered

thank u to all

Post by s.shoaib » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:21 pm

arif bro i dnt know how dose dis quite fingi work, lol coze im new to dis form

yes now iam sure that the final decion is made in dubia.

Zahra i masseged u bk sis

thank u evry1

iam waitn pateinally, hopn for the best out com, inshallah

zahra110
- thin ice -

Post by zahra110 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:21 pm

Shatif wrote:
syma wrote:
5KHAN5 wrote:
Confucius wrote:Shamefully I have another predicament where I am having to hang my head in shame when I think of people reading the last few posts and how people must perceive us "Pakistanis"

Freshie is a derogatory word in anyone's eyes and by living in the UK from Birth or living here for a few years does not make us better than someone born and bred in any other country.

Swearing is again not setting a good example for anyone and let's not start on who can justify swearing and then be praising ALLAH in the same breath

I am a December applicant, I am past my 60 Days and yes I have decided to take the patience route. I am positive, as difficult as it is to be away from my spouse, this wait is all worth it and 60 days is not the end of the world

PEACE!!!

Well Said.

When I first joined this page it was full of information and knowledge from others who had gone through experiences etc. And now is just mainly about moaning or questioning why they have been waiting so long etc. It is quite embarassing I agree Confucius that if someone reading the last few threads would think of Us Pakistani's.

In these applications and if you have been reading the previous years messages you have to get the message that it takes a huge amount of Patience (Sabar) This thread is for information relating to Settlement Application a little uplifting and encouragement is fine but if thats all you want to post about PM eachother.

I make Dua for each and everyone of you that all your applications are successful. I myself am waiting for an appeal hearing. Someone in a previous message I read said it correctly Sooo many people have fooled the system and people like us with genuine applications are being given the bad hand.

What I am finding quite confusing is that My Husband has done a MSc in Computer Science all in English and we have submitted the original degree and yet the ECO has said that on the "Points Based Calculator" his degree does not qualify??? What!!!! What More do they want it's quite frustrating.

Can someone please advise of an English Language Test Centre in Islamabad? And any help with regards to the hearing I have to attend? Any help would be much appriciated.

british council islamabad Tel#080022000..check theer website for availbilty of dates.. i am pretty sure they give back the results in two weeks..

Hi

The best place in Islamabad to do a English course is

Organisation:
Grafton College Of Management Sciences

Address:
No. 6 Park Road
Chuck Shahzad
44000 Islamabad
Pakistan
Telephone:
0092 0 51 258 6935
Email:
esol.exam@graftoncollege.edu.pk

This college is UKBA approved as i contacted UKBA directly to query their test centres in pakistan and they advised me of this on in islamabad.

this is the college we used for my husbands english course.

I must say they are very professional and gud as the timescales they give are really very gud, you only need 10 points out of 100 you will have 4 elements to the test speaking, writing, listening and reading to meet the spouse visa requirement.

my hubby did it here, gerrys were useless in providing info regarding test centres, we found out through an agents, at first we were told it was IELTS then we were told it was A1 TEST - THATS THE CORRECT TEST
Application submitted at ISL: 27/01/12
under process at BHC: 09/02/12
READY FOR COLLECTION/VISA GRANTED: 25/04/12

MASHALLAH

s.shoaib
Newly Registered

quick enquiry about my friend visa application.

Post by s.shoaib » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:38 pm

I have friend who recieved dissability living allowance, income support, housing benefit and council tax benefit. he Lives in one bedroom flat that has provided by council and he also has £5100 in saving.

He has brother who supported his wife financailly by send money to my friend's wife every month approxmately £200 and also my friend's brother offered a job in his shop to my friend is wife as shop assastance and cashier salary £ 12500 a year. my friend is brother also provided a letter stated that my friend's wife will be supported financailly by him.

Does anyone know that this is good enough case to obtain a visa for his wife.

thank you

taniya sabeel
- thin ice -

Post by taniya sabeel » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:39 pm

Congratulation naila sis so happy for you.pls don't leave us yet will be missed all lot.pls stay. I am coming over.that was quick glad your hubby got a stamp
23-01-2012 Application submitted at mirpur
23-01-2012 application forwarded to islamabad oc
02-02-2012 application forwarded to bhc for process
04-03-2012 application has been forwarded to embassy
19-04-2012 processed application forwarded to ac

aaaaaa123

Post by aaaaaa123 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:48 pm

Congratulations naila sis xx
Application submitted and forwad to ISB OC - 05/01/12
Refused 25/04/12
Appeal lodged 08/05/12

m.k

Post by m.k » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:49 pm

Congratz once again naila sis may u an ur hubby have a wonderful future together inshallah.

Just toht I will give u some good news of my own my hubby passed his toeic test mashallah..

zahra110
- thin ice -

Post by zahra110 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:51 pm

aaaaaa123 wrote:Congratulations naila sis xx
aaaaaa123 u r 22 days ahead of me, u must be past ur 60 days, have u contacted the embassy
Application submitted at ISL: 27/01/12
under process at BHC: 09/02/12
READY FOR COLLECTION/VISA GRANTED: 25/04/12

MASHALLAH

king2be98
- thin ice -

Re: quick enquiry about my friend visa application.

Post by king2be98 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:57 pm

s.shoaib wrote: Does anyone know that this is good enough case to obtain a visa for his wife.

thank you
You really really ought to go to a solicitors on this one, the bottom line is very few of us here have that level of knowledge. I recommend you think about speaking to experts on this, but don't go for high end solicitors as they will charge obscene amounts of money.

henna786

Post by henna786 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:01 pm

Congrats!!! NAila sis finally ur wait is over lol
When is ur hubby coming then I bet u can't
Wait lol:)
visa submitted in mirpur: 11/01/2012o
Application frwd to bhc -3/03/2012
aplication frwd to embassy for process-4/03/12 (70)application returned to Ac-19/04/12
REady for collection-24/04/12:)
VISA GRANTED 25/04/12.:)

sakman

Post by sakman » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:27 pm

congratualtion naila and May Allah bless you both with happiness

i just found this on ukba website

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... nline-appl

Online applications in Pakistan from 6 April 2012

Does anyone think this is a good thing? or any one know what can go wrong with applying online?

m3y

Post by m3y » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:24 pm

sakman wrote:congratualtion naila and May Allah bless you both with happiness

i just found this on ukba website

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... nline-appl

Online applications in Pakistan from 6 April 2012

Does anyone think this is a good thing? or any one know what can go wrong with applying online?
Hopefully will be a good thing, meaning more efficiency in dealing with applications