ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa update Jamaica

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

toogrown4dat

spouse visa update Jamaica

Post by toogrown4dat » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:57 pm

hey all

just a quick update put in the app for my husbands spouse visa 6th march he had his interview 13th march got a call on 27th to confirm some details and then got an email 28th march saying documents are ready to be picked up. so hopefully he has his visa will find out today when he picks it up i have a good feeling though.

will update you all later wheni find out

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:18 pm

If you have posted previously and think that some people might be interested to know your story, then please continue in that original thread. Otherwise what you are saying here is not in context and makes absolutely no sense.

toogrown4dat

Post by toogrown4dat » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:27 pm

K then whatever

caylalove
Newly Registered

Post by caylalove » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:48 pm

Ok That was quick. I remember your previous post. Was his successful in getting the visa?

toogrown4dat

Post by toogrown4dat » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:52 pm

caylalove wrote:Ok That was quick. I remember your previous post. Was his successful in getting the visa?
yes he did soooooooo happy hard work really does pay off :)

caylalove
Newly Registered

Post by caylalove » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:02 pm

That is fantastic news, congratulations. I always hear that Jamaica is such a hard place to get a successful visa from.

Everyone on this site who i have connected with who are applying from Jamaica seem to be successful. It shows, being correctly informed makes a huge difference in success rate.

Congratulations and enjoy married life in the UK. :-)

toogrown4dat

Post by toogrown4dat » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:05 pm

thank you gotta get flight money together now. i though i could be cheap and get a rtn flight from here and hubby gets on at ja to come here but you cant do that damn it lol