ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sakman

Post by sakman » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:28 pm

i hope so, as im thinking off doing online application within next two weeks

m3y

Post by m3y » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:38 pm

sakman wrote:i hope so, as im thinking off doing online application within next two weeks
I think the online application for spouse visa's starts on the 1st of May...

sakman

Post by sakman » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:42 pm

it says in the first paragragh

The UK Border Agency in Pakistan will be accepting online visa applications from 6 April.

but in middle it says

From 1 May the UK Border Agency in Pakistan will no longer accept manually completed application forms

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:55 pm

thankyou sakman, aaaaa123, taniya, m.k., henna

hubby is cuming on 6th april!!!!....7 days of FREEEEDOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehehe whoo hooo

MALBORO

Post by MALBORO » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:34 pm

Amir Baig Country: Pakistan Continent: Asia Region: Islamabad ... No. 6 Park Road Chuck Shahzad 44000 Islamabad Pakistan Telephone: 0092 0 51 258 6935
estre for cent

5khan5 this is a test centre for ESOL i did mine from there as well.

if ur husband got gud or even gudish english he will do it easily

he js need to book the test and he will get his result in 2 weeks max

may Allah Swt help us all to get united with out loved ones ameen

5KHAN5

Post by 5KHAN5 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:53 pm

MALBORO wrote:Amir Baig Country: Pakistan Continent: Asia Region: Islamabad ... No. 6 Park Road Chuck Shahzad 44000 Islamabad Pakistan Telephone: 0092 0 51 258 6935
estre for cent

5khan5 this is a test centre for ESOL i did mine from there as well.

if ur husband got gud or even gudish english he will do it easily

he js need to book the test and he will get his result in 2 weeks max

may Allah Swt help us all to get united with out loved ones ameen

Thank You
Applied: 31/May/2011
Under process: 13/06/2011
Ready for Collection: 25/AUG/2011
Appeal Lodged in UK: Pending
Date Given: 8th February 2012
Hearing Date Given: 25th April 2012
Call in Letter received: 29/05/2012
Passport Handed in: 31/05/2012

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:29 pm

XnailaX wrote:Hey ns99..yeh ma hubys picked his passport up today, ALHAMDULILLAH it has been stamped!..

thankyou every1 who hav helped me on this forum, to ALLLL my sisters on here...and u brothers..u kno who u r...

but i feel my time is up on here cos of the way the brothers hav spoken to me and about me..i dint kno u al hated me so much

im sorry if i have hurt u...i mustve said things to u only cos i was angry and instead of keepin it to myself i sed it out load and clear..

also i didnt realise that my comments, duas, and evrything i wish for u guys hav hurt u al so much...im soo upset by why ppl hav specifically commented about me...

i wnted to bring love peace and brothe/sister hood to the forum but it seems that my time for the last few months hav been a waste...
Congrats sis :)

Alhumdulilah all is done and dusted for you know. Good stuff and glad you will finally be reunited with your husband.

Lets us know if they question him at the airport etc..

Congrats again.
-----------------------------
“Surely the patient will be paid their wages in full without reckoning.” [39:10]

Submitted ISL -22/02/12
Granted 12/07/12

ns99

Post by ns99 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:43 pm

shade00 wrote:
XnailaX wrote:Hey ns99..yeh ma hubys picked his passport up today, ALHAMDULILLAH it has been stamped!..

thankyou every1 who hav helped me on this forum, to ALLLL my sisters on here...and u brothers..u kno who u r...

but i feel my time is up on here cos of the way the brothers hav spoken to me and about me..i dint kno u al hated me so much

im sorry if i have hurt u...i mustve said things to u only cos i was angry and instead of keepin it to myself i sed it out load and clear..

also i didnt realise that my comments, duas, and evrything i wish for u guys hav hurt u al so much...im soo upset by why ppl hav specifically commented about me...

i wnted to bring love peace and brothe/sister hood to the forum but it seems that my time for the last few months hav been a waste...
Congrats sis :)

Alhumdulilah all is done and dusted for you know. Good stuff and glad you will finally be reunited with your husband.

Lets us know if they question him at the airport etc..

Congrats again.
Hey, congrats..!! Just praying my husbands is returned as fast :) I'm really happy for u I just hope ur ready for this life ;) x, can't w8 4 mine.. I'm just tranna get m baby to walk unaided for the airport lol hz gna. 11 months by the time he comes :)
Good luck :) xxxx

Blitz03

Post by Blitz03 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:04 pm

the embassy
"Whoever wants to be leader & guide, should educate himself before educating others; before teaching moralties to others he should improve his morals & character" Hazrat Ali (R.A)

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:19 pm

XnailaX wrote:thankyou sakman, aaaaa123, taniya, m.k., henna

hubby is cuming on 6th april!!!!....7 days of FREEEEDOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehehe whoo hooo
Sis please dont leave, we need you here :cry:
09/03/2012 Application Submitted - Mirpur
03/03/2012 Application Forwarded - Islamabad OC
23/03/2012 Application Forwarded - BHC For Process

Waiting: 68 working days

Blitz03

Re: quick enquiry about my friend visa application.

Post by Blitz03 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:20 am

s.shoaib wrote:I have friend who recieved dissability living allowance, income support, housing benefit and council tax benefit. he Lives in one bedroom flat that has provided by council and he also has £5100 in saving.

He has brother who supported his wife financailly by send money to my friend's wife every month approxmately £200 and also my friend's brother offered a job in his shop to my friend is wife as shop assastance and cashier salary £ 12500 a year. my friend is brother also provided a letter stated that my friend's wife will be supported financailly by him.

Does anyone know that this is good enough case to obtain a visa for his wife.

thank you
"my friend's brother offered a job in his shop to my friend is wife as shop assastance "

A job offered already even without meeting the applicant, that’s a BIG no, your solicitor will say the same too!
"Whoever wants to be leader & guide, should educate himself before educating others; before teaching moralties to others he should improve his morals & character" Hazrat Ali (R.A)

Blitz03

Post by Blitz03 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:20 am

s.shoaib wrote:I have friend who recieved dissability living allowance, income support, housing benefit and council tax benefit. he Lives in one bedroom flat that has provided by council and he also has £5100 in saving.

He has brother who supported his wife financailly by send money to my friend's wife every month approxmately £200 and also my friend's brother offered a job in his shop to my friend is wife as shop assastance and cashier salary £ 12500 a year. my friend is brother also provided a letter stated that my friend's wife will be supported financailly by him.

thank you
"my friend's brother offered a job in his shop to my friend is wife as shop assastance "

A job offered already even without meeting the applicant, that’s a BIG no, your solicitor will say the same too!

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:00 am

aww nazia sis..our good sis taniya has kinda twisted my arm lol..so im gna b here for u guys..but u kno wher i am si if u need owt..u gt my number and email..so chill :)

thankyou shade bro..:)..will defo let u kno if they ask him owt and i wil see wheer his passport was stamed from too :)

ns99..awwwwwwwwwwww...ur baby..bless him....YES SIS im ready for this life..waited 3 and half years lol..gna b hard but Remembrance of Allah..constand dua, zikr and praying..its gna help us al sis..in this life and the next..Inshallah...

Good luck to evry1 on the forum..im praying u al get ur good news next week Inshallah..ur patience wil b truely rewarded..:)..ameen

taniya sabeel
- thin ice -

Post by taniya sabeel » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:50 am

Thank you sis lets all calm down and start advising lol
23-01-2012 Application submitted at mirpur
23-01-2012 application forwarded to islamabad oc
02-02-2012 application forwarded to bhc for process
04-03-2012 application has been forwarded to embassy
19-04-2012 processed application forwarded to ac

taniya sabeel
- thin ice -

Post by taniya sabeel » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:07 am

Lol why does it say thin ice underneath my name?

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:13 am

batleykhan wrote:OK people,after receiving numerous complaints from participants on this specific forum, I have spent the last hour going through the posts of a handful of people who have been making derogatory remarks about other members.I am truly shocked at the abusive and offensive language used by some people. I have deleted a lost of posts and put them in a special folder to which only teh Mods have access.I am going to send a PM to these people to warn them I am putting them on THIN ICE, ( IE, meaning one step away from a total ban)

This forum is for asking help and offering help to people with specific immigration problems.It is not a chat forum where people post absolutely trash about something or nothing or keep asking same questions or posting datelines of things which have been answered thousand of times on this forum.

As the only Mod who keeps an eye out on this specific post, I am not prepared to tolerate any more trash from people.If you want help or give advice then abide by teh rules of this forum, if not then you are free to go somewhere else.WE WILL NOT MISS YOU AT ALL :x :x

@ Check this out hope it makes sense why thin ice underneath ur name

Shatif
Member of Standing

overstayed

Post by Shatif » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:37 am

hi

my husband had overstayed his visa in the uk, he has now gone back to pak to apply for spouse visa, can they refuse spouse visa because my husband overstayed in uk previously.

lucky1234

Want to Swap ILR Croydon Appointment?

Post by lucky1234 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:09 pm

Hi All,

Want to Swap ILR Croydon Appointment?

I have ILR appointment booked in croydon on 16April 2012 and would like to swap it with someone who has an appointment booked between 20th and 30th April 2012. It must match the following specification.

Appointment specification:

SET(O) for 3 People (Main applicant & two dependants).

It is easy to swap and i will explain the procedure.

Anyone interested please let me know as soon as possible.

Cheers

king2be98
- thin ice -

Re: overstayed

Post by king2be98 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:13 pm

Shatif wrote:hi

my husband had overstayed his visa in the uk, he has now gone back to pak to apply for spouse visa, can they refuse spouse visa because my husband overstayed in uk previously.
Can they? Yes.

Will they? Maybe.

Hopefully you included this in the application, if you didn't and they find out, then you might find yourself having to go through an appeal process. If you tell the truth and give a valid reason then you could be ok.

Shatif
Member of Standing

Re: overstayed

Post by Shatif » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:16 pm

king2be98 wrote:
Shatif wrote:hi

Can they? Yes.

Will they? Maybe.

Hopefully you included this in the application, if you didn't and they find out, then you might find yourself having to go through an appeal process. If you tell the truth and give a valid reason then you could be ok.
yes i did i mentioned it in the application, also i sent the letters recieved from UKBA stating how they were investigating my documents.

taniya sabeel
- thin ice -

Post by taniya sabeel » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:15 pm

Lol as if you but i never received a pm lol. Oops. Naughty naughty ill be on good behaviour

arif786

Post by arif786 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:19 pm

Blitz03 wrote:

thank you

BLITZ03 I was looking at your status timeline. Thats strange you submitted your application before mine and yours only went in process at bhc yesterday. Did u find out what happened? Our applications have moved onto the embassy.
Islamabad oc on 26/01/12 Under process at bhc on 08/02/12 Forwarded to embassy for processing on 04/03/12 Processed application returned to ac on 19/04/12 Ready for collection 24/04/12 Passport collected Visa Granted!! Alhumdulillah 25/04/12

zahra110
- thin ice -

Post by zahra110 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:15 pm

^GERRYS said not to worry, staff just update as and when, it doesnt mean anything, they said whatever is happening at BHC is same as embassy

god knows
Application submitted at ISL: 27/01/12
under process at BHC: 09/02/12
READY FOR COLLECTION/VISA GRANTED: 25/04/12

MASHALLAH

arif786

Post by arif786 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:01 pm

zahra110 wrote:^GERRYS said not to worry, staff just update as and when, it doesnt mean anything, they said whatever is happening at BHC is same as embassy

god knows
Im sorry but gerrys dont have a clue about anything so i wouldnt believe a word they say. I do agree that sometimes applications miss scanning. The bhc is in islamabad and embassy in abu dhabi they are not the same and the processing is different in both places.
Islamabad oc on 26/01/12 Under process at bhc on 08/02/12 Forwarded to embassy for processing on 04/03/12 Processed application returned to ac on 19/04/12 Ready for collection 24/04/12 Passport collected Visa Granted!! Alhumdulillah 25/04/12

zahra110
- thin ice -

Post by zahra110 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:32 pm

arif786 wrote:
zahra110 wrote:^GERRYS said not to worry, staff just update as and when, it doesnt mean anything, they said whatever is happening at BHC is same as embassy

god knows
Im sorry but gerrys dont have a clue about anything so i wouldnt believe a word they say. I do agree that sometimes applications miss scanning. The bhc is in islamabad and embassy in abu dhabi they are not the same and the processing is different in both places.

well we are a day behind u, in any case...i shall be contacting them when my 60 days r up
Application submitted at ISL: 27/01/12
under process at BHC: 09/02/12
READY FOR COLLECTION/VISA GRANTED: 25/04/12

MASHALLAH