ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 extension around end of Jan 2012

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

katiebennett

Post by katiebennett » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:29 pm

Rajan1972 wrote:1. Type of application: Extending
2. Category : Tier 2 ICT extension with Family
3. Date of expiry of current leave (visa) : 25-Jan-2012
4. Date application posted : 15-Jan-12
5. Date Biometrics letter received : 3-Feb-2012
6. Date of Biometric appointment (earliest appointment available) : 20-Feb-2012 at Liverpool
7. Date BRP cards received : 29-Mar-2012
8. Date passports received : Still waiting on 31-Mar-12

I had my flight booked for family on 30th and had to cancel paying a heavy penalty.
Still waiting for passports to book my next flights.
This is in spite of the case officer acknowledging the receipt of a registered post explaining my situation on 19th March.
hi, really sorry about what you have gone through. i hope you get the passport soon. i agree they are not doing very fast with thesse things and it is costing everyone so much. please how did they send your brp was it via royal mail? did you have to sign for it? was it a next day delivery? please your response will be apreciated. thanks

katiebennett

Post by katiebennett » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:34 pm

katiebennett wrote:
6. Date of Biometric appointment (earliest appointment available) : 20-Feb-2012 at Liverpool

I had my flight booked for family on 30th and had to cancel paying a heavy penalty.
This is in spite of the case officer acknowledging the receipt of a registered post explaining my situation on 19th March.
hi, really sorry about what you have gone through. i hope you get the passport soon. i agree they are not doing very fast with thesse things and it is costing everyone so much. please how did they send your brp was it via royal mail? did you have to sign for it? was it a next day delivery? please your response will be apreciated. thanks
prior to receiving the brp did they send u a letter to say it was on the way?
i am still waiting for mine not herd anything from them at all

Rajan1972

Post by Rajan1972 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:21 pm

katiebennett wrote:
katiebennett wrote:

I haven't received any letter so far. The BRPs came through courier and not through Royal Mail. In my case it comes to my company's head office and I am working at a client location. So it was signed by my company's immigration dept personal. I am a bit confused on the passport front since I heard that the passports generally come first and BRP next. In my case I am wondering it is deliberate since I explained my situation and the case officer didn't like it.

katiebennett

Post by katiebennett » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:42 pm

Rajan1972 wrote:
katiebennett wrote:
katiebennett wrote:

I haven't received any letter so far. The BRPs came through courier and not through Royal Mail. In my case it comes to my company's head office and I am working at a client location. So it was signed by my company's immigration dept personal. I am a bit confused on the passport front since I heard that the passports generally come first and BRP next. In my case I am wondering it is deliberate since I explained my situation and the case officer didn't like it.
i know right but i dont think anyone will wanna do such a thing. keep an eye out, it should come soon