ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Would Tier 4(Refusal) affects PSW.

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

i3luf
Newly Registered

Would Tier 4(Refusal) affects PSW.

Post by i3luf » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:11 am

hi,

i have applied for tier 4 general student in 2010 and refused for not submitting the bachelors degree then re-applied a fresh application with my bachelors degree got my visa, now applying for PSW, would that refusal affect my PSW or do i need to write down my refusal details in PSW form.

thank you very much for you help and advice.

rosie877
Newly Registered

Post by rosie877 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:02 pm

No it won't affect it. In the form they ask you what was the reason for the refusal and how will this time be different?

Just answer that.

It's not like it was refused due to illegal activity, u just forgot a document. It happens.

i3luf
Newly Registered

Post by i3luf » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:53 pm

rosie877 wrote:No it won't affect it. In the form they ask you what was the reason for the refusal and how will this time be different?

Just answer that.

It's not like it was refused due to illegal activity, u just forgot a document. It happens.
Right Thanks_ but i can't see any where on form which asks for your before refusals, still i was wondering that in tier4 form they clearly asks for your refusal on part 6: sub section 6.3,so was just thinking to why didn't they asked in tier 1 form between if there is any question asking for early refusals on tier1 form can you tell me the page number please would be very great full to you.

* thanks for you help *

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:57 pm

rfusals can be for various reasons and thats why HO ask for declarations
i3luf wrote:
rosie877 wrote:No it won't affect it. In the form they ask you what was the reason for the refusal and how will this time be different?

Just answer that.

Right Thanks_ but i can't see any where on form which asks for your before refusals, still i was wondering that in tier4 form they clearly asks for your refusal on part 6: sub section 6.3,so was just thinking to why didn't they asked in tier 1 form between if there is any question asking for early refusals on tier1 form can you tell me the page number please would be very great full to you.

* thanks for you help *

ImmAdvCenLtd
BANNED

Post by ImmAdvCenLtd » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:51 pm

Hi
The refusal may not affect you but if you had a period without leave during your studies (ie when you had the refusal if you did not resubmit within the validity of your previous leave) that will and they can refuse your PSW for that reason even if you meet all the other requirements.

I have recently assisted someone who was refused on this basis and he ended up with no right of appeal as his leave had expired, but we managed to get the UKBA to agree to reconsider after some pre-action correspondence and he was granted his PSW visa.