ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponser fill in the Online application of the applicant

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sakman

Sponser fill in the Online application of the applicant

Post by sakman » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:08 pm

i have searched this forum but cant find the answer to

Can the Sponser fill in the Online application of the applicant. where the sponser is in another country to applicant.

i ask this due to the applicants computers skills are weak. :cry:

Also once you complete the online application what happens next?

Thanks everyone

stephanielqy

Post by stephanielqy » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:09 am

You (the sponsor) can fill in the form on behalf of the applicant. The website you use will generate a username and password which you and the applicant can both use to log in. Please note that each country has different websites (VFS, for example) so make sure you use the right one! In my country, the applicant has to do the final print out and bring it with him/her to the appointment.

Hope this helps!

sakman

Post by sakman » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:49 pm

thanks for reply,
does anyone know if the questions asked online are exactly the same as in the paper version

stephanielqy

Post by stephanielqy » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:58 pm

sakman wrote:thanks for reply,
does anyone know if the questions asked online are exactly the same as in the paper version
Yes, it's exactly the same. I filled in the online form first, but it crashed repeatedly and in the end was so frustrated I submitted it using the paper version.

d4rmsc
Newly Registered

Post by d4rmsc » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:06 pm

I am planning on filling the form in online on behalf of my wife for the same reasons.
Few other questions if anyone can help pls?
My wife is just finishing her studies hence doesnt have a income and is supported by her parents hence how do I answer question in part 5, 63 How much do you spend each month on living costs?

Part 7, 120 Have you lived with your sponsor in a relationship like a marriage or civil partnership at any time (including since a wedding or civil partnership ceremony)?
If I answer yes to this they require documentary evidence, I guess in the form of hotel bills but I dont have any proof of this as I stayed at my uncles house for 4 days after marriage then came back to the uk.

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:23 am

Check your main thread.
Last edited by Gregarious on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

d4rmsc
Newly Registered

Post by d4rmsc » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:53 am

it was 5 days. Pls help me with both my questions

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:26 am

d4rmsc wrote:I am planning on filling the form in online on behalf of my wife for the same reasons.
Few other questions if anyone can help pls?
My wife is just finishing her studies hence doesnt have a income and is supported by her parents hence how do I answer question in part 5, 63 How much do you spend each month on living costs?

Part 7, 120 Have you lived with your sponsor in a relationship like a marriage or civil partnership at any time (including since a wedding or civil partnership ceremony)?
If I answer yes to this they require documentary evidence, I guess in the form of hotel bills but I dont have any proof of this as I stayed at my uncles house for 4 days after marriage then came back to the uk.
you are the sponsor right??
the question about how mauch u spend on living cost towards the end of the form is directed towards the sponsor.

secondly, if you stayed at relatives thats excatly what u say. maybe it'll be a good idea to make a point about how relatives like to take care of a newly wed couple or its to do with the culture/hospitablilty here so we didnt stayed at a hotel. i hope i am making sense, if you really wana b safe maybe get your uncle to put it in writing that you stayed with them. you could use it like arefrence..
visa-grante:25.10.12

d4rmsc
Newly Registered

Post by d4rmsc » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:07 pm

Yes Im the sponsor but would like assistance for how my wife (the applicant) can answer the below question
part 5, 63 How much do you spend each month on living costs?
Pls help as because she is a student she does not have any form of income hence how can she justifiy her living costs or is it better to put 0?

harv
United Kingdom

Post by harv » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:16 am

Hi d4rmsc

As far as I remember this question was in the sponsor's section, thus intended for the sponsor to fill in.

However if this is in the Applicant's section just mention that the applicant is supported by his/her parents, if he/she does not have any income (i.e. unemployed, student etc.). ECO is only interested in the finances of the sponsor.
Feb 2012 - Spouse Visa - New Delhi
Mar 2012 - Documents collected - VISA Granted
March 2014 - ILR Granted
Apr 2015 - Applied for Naturalisation
Nov 2015 - Naturalised