ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

english man marrying student overstayer

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lee-d
Newly Registered

english man marrying student overstayer

Post by lee-d » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:27 pm

hello,my fillipino girlfriend dropped out of collage to care for me as i was in an accident and it left me with severe health problems,
this was 4 months ago,she has a student visa but because she's now not studying-I think she is classed as an over stayer,,we have been in a relationship for 3 years and are very much in love,and im finding it hard to cope with my health conditions ,so the thought of having to cope with losing her and her help with looking after me,is really to much,,we are going to get married if we can?-but i dont know if this will help?,,we want to get married anyway even if it wont help,,we cant afford a solicitor as a previous training provider stole 3500 pounds on study fees,,we now have very little.,,

thank you for looking and any advice that your kind enough to give,

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:08 pm

Please continue in previous thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.