ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Last month bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Vega

Last month bank statement

Post by Vega » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:46 am

I will be going to a Lloyds TSB branch to get a statement for the final month.

Is a black and white statement that fulfills other requirements fine?

I am guessing that the statement they give me at the branch will not be like the regular paper statements they send.

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Re: Last month bank statement

Post by rakeysh.patel » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:49 am

Normal B&W print out should be fine as long as it meets other requirements such as having been printed on company letterhead, with bank logo, your details being clearly shown etc
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

Mostar95
- thin ice -

Last 2 months bank statement

Post by Mostar95 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:50 pm

I have submitted internet banking statement for the last 3 months - rest of the statements are original. I went to the bank but they gave only the last month's print out and not all three months.

Are they going to refuse my Tier visa extension application?

ferryahmed82

Re: Last month bank statement

Post by ferryahmed82 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:34 pm

raxs1983 wrote:Normal B&W print out should be fine as long as it meets other requirements such as having been printed on company letterhead, with bank logo, your details being clearly shown etc
I also got branch print out of my march statement from NatWest, but thats not on their letterhead but on plain A4 paper, but the print has got NatWest black and white logo followed by the branch details, and shows my complete detail like name, account num, sort code, statement date and all transactions.....

Do they have to be stamped as well? or they are okay?

usman81

Re: Last 2 months bank statement

Post by usman81 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:54 pm

Mostar95 wrote:I have submitted internet banking statement for the last 3 months - rest of the statements are original. I went to the bank but they gave only the last month's print out and not all three months.

Are they going to refuse my Tier visa extension application?
If you believe statements were not original and if you have received case reference number then send them original with your case reference number through special royal mail next day delivery to be on safe side. Also include a covering letter and explain why you could not send original statements at first place.