ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

current leave expires while PSW rejection is being appealed

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Newly Registered

current leave expires while PSW rejection is being appealed

Post by 0465609 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:45 pm

I will apply for PSW on the ACCA basis however I am sure it will be rejected. But I wish to pursue the case in court.

I am currently on a Tier 4 visa which expires in June 2012. The appeal will drag on to sometime in July 2012. If at the end the decision is not in my favour. What are my options for applying into Tier 4 again.

waqasmir
Newly Registered

Post by waqasmir » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:01 pm

Im in the same situation as well. My visa expires on the 14th of April..

quantum1
Member of Standing

Post by quantum1 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:47 pm

You will need to meet the requirements, like CAS. Also if established presence has been broken you might have to show the full funds. Be careful.

bobobo

Re: current leave expires while PSW rejection is being appea

Post by bobobo » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:19 pm

Why are you so sure it will be rejected, you will spend a lot more money taking the case to court, unless you want to spend tax payers money by getting legal aid which will also be a waste!!!!
0465609 wrote:I will apply for PSW on the ACCA basis however I am sure it will be rejected. But I wish to pursue the case in court.

I am currently on a Tier 4 visa which expires in June 2012. The appeal will drag on to sometime in July 2012. If at the end the decision is not in my favour. What are my options for applying into Tier 4 again.

PSW WORRIES

re

Post by PSW WORRIES » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:19 pm

quantum1 wrote:You will need to meet the requirements, like CAS. Also if established presence has been broken you might have to show the full funds. Be careful.
Please can you elaborate when "established presence" may be broken.

Newly Registered

Re: current leave expires while PSW rejection is being appea

Post by 0465609 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:31 am

[quote="bobobo"]Why are you so sure it will be rejected, you will spend a lot more money taking the case to court, unless you want to spend tax payers money by getting legal aid which will also be a waste!!!!

[quote="0465609"]I will apply for PSW on the ACCA basis however I am sure it will be rejected. But I wish to pursue the case in court.

I am so sure it will be rejected because I am applying on ACCA. However I have a chance to get it during the appeal. It might look like a waste of money but I am taking my chances.