ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

psw

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

waqasmir
Newly Registered

psw

Post by waqasmir » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:53 pm

My Visa is expiring on the 14th of april 2012 and I will be applying for psw before the 6th. Iam currently enrolled in a course that is finishing in 2013 december.
My question is if my PSW gets rejected will I be able to switch to Tier 4 after the rejection.

stan7

Post by stan7 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:17 pm

Pls elaborate! as its stands, nothing below made sense to me.

waqasmir
Newly Registered

Post by waqasmir » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:49 pm

I think I didn't explain it properly.
My student visa expires on the 6th of April 2012 and iam currently studying acca. When I requested my cas number , they have me cas for 15 months as I will be starting my MBA in June/July.
I will be applying psw based on acca fundamentals, which is a very complicated case and it normally goes in appeal. Even after the appeal there are 80 percent chances of getting it.
So I assume after I have applied psw on the 4th of April , my appeal will most probably be coming in may/June and by that time my student visa would have expired.
My question is if in case my appeal gets refused , after it's refused will I be able to again apply for student extension from uk only.

I hope this explained it better
Thanks

stan7

Post by stan7 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:21 pm

Senior members pls help, I am not confident to sufficiently advise our friend here over this issue.

If i were you, I would not jeopardize my case with an appeals process though. I have read arguments based on ACCA and it all sounded like a weak call.