ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa for Father of EU child

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

meleryan

Visa for Father of EU child

Post by meleryan » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:24 pm

Hello Everybody,

I am seeking for advice my story is bit complicated so buckle up.
I am EU Citizen I got married in Ireland in 2005 to non EU , in 2010 my husband left and as well informed people know I have to be 5 years in legal separation before I can apply for divorce. Anyway all this situation was a bit heavy for me and at the same time I lost my job so I decided to move to other Country.
In 2011 I start another relationship which brought me my son, father is non EU Citizen, recently I have received work offer back in Ireland and I decided to come back. Not the puzzles start, as I am very much emotionally engaged in my relationship and also my partner is great father to my child.
How I can bring him to Ireland? I am worry that I can face some difficulties due to the fact that my husband got his residency thanks to marriage to me and if I apply automatically I will surface as married to another non EU.
What my approach should be> Should I take a solicitor to deal with this mess?

Thank u in advance for any responses.

gnem
BANNED

Re: Visa for Father of EU child

Post by gnem » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:24 pm

meleryan wrote:Hello Everybody,

I am seeking for advice my story is bit complicated so buckle up.
I am EU Citizen I got married in Ireland in 2005 to non EU , in 2010 my husband left and as well informed people know I have to be 5 years in legal separation before I can apply for divorce. Anyway all this situation was a bit heavy for me and at the same time I lost my job so I decided to move to other Country.
In 2011 I start another relationship which brought me my son, father is non EU Citizen, recently I have received work offer back in Ireland and I decided to come back. Not the puzzles start, as I am very much emotionally engaged in my relationship and also my partner is great father to my child.
How I can bring him to Ireland? I am worry that I can face some difficulties due to the fact that my husband got his residency thanks to marriage to me and if I apply automatically I will surface as married to another non EU.
What my approach should be> Should I take a solicitor to deal with this mess?

Thank u in advance for any responses.
Are you legally separated with legal separation document ? :lol:

meleryan

Re: Visa for Father of EU child

Post by meleryan » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:22 pm

gnem wrote:
Are you legally separated with legal separation document ? :lol:
No, I have tried to contact my husband to sign a deed of separation but he refused as he was worry that he will loose his residence permit and also simply from the jealousy.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:39 pm

www.mrci.ie ,www.irishcouncil.ie they both are free and confidentails

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:41 pm

meleryan

Post by meleryan » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:18 am