ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Medical Treatment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jibri
BANNED

Medical Treatment

Post by jibri » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:41 pm

Hi ALL
I am in UK for more than five years and now on PSW working in small firm of accountancy, my PSW will expire in march 2013, The problem is that I have no option to switch into another category and was happy to go home, but
I have been diagnose of rare disease PANHYPOPITRUITISM and treatment take minimum 3 to 4 years The disease is rare and I am not sure about treatment in Pakistan and dont want to get some treatment here and than find doctor there to carryon my treatment which is quit unlikely situation for me.
Do I have any option to extend my visa on out of immigration rules. as i am able to work and contribute in NI and TAX. and not only liability.
thanks in advance

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:03 pm

The fact that the treatment available in your country may not be up the same standard as the UK should not be a factor in any decision for you to remain in the UK outside the immigration rules. You can't simply remain in the UK to avail yourself of medical treatment (unless it is private treatment). If you are stable and fit enough to travel you will be expected to leave the UK when you leave expires. Nothing about this condition seems to indicate that you can't sit on an airplane for extended periods. Good luck.

jibri
BANNED

Post by jibri » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:58 pm

thanks lucapooka dor your reply , you might be right my concern was that its tumor they are going to treat and this disease is very rare that you might not even heard of it even its new to me, my pray to God is that treatment done quickly, i am in dilemma if i start treatment here and middle of it i have to go back and i cant find right treatment or continues of that might difficult for me for any reason financially or not finding right doctor and medicane will change as well. i dont know how it will react on me, my main fear is my health, living in uk and try to find some gap was never my desire :-( I have got option to get better treatment i think its natural that i don want to lose it .
I am stable because of medicane I cant stop medicane even for single day :(

mike41374
Newly Registered

Post by mike41374 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:33 pm

I love your attitude ,strength is very well in your work u have done great job thanks for sharing

DAVlD
Newly Registered

Post by DAVlD » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:33 pm

its really true

jibri
BANNED

Post by jibri » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:18 pm

any more information?

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:31 am

UKBA have no compassion.Few years back they sent a lady with kidney failure back to Africa.
Please check this out http://www.freemovement.org.uk/2011/02/ ... -away-now/

jibri
BANNED

Post by jibri » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:32 am

[quote="peppekalle"]UKBA have no compassion.Few years back they sent a lady with kidney failure back to Africa.
Please check this out http://www.freemovement.org.uk/2011/02/ ... -away-now/[/quote]
Yea you are right, i dont know what to do Any Advice please
I know its not easy it may be impossible any other options than? I am working and paying tax.I am not only liabilty on NHS
Second I think I have only option to go back student but thigs changed there as well. I have already spend 4 and half year as student limit is five years but i have spend only three years on BSC rest was below bachlor i dont know if any way out ?