ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW application made 26th March, 2012

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

asif2133
Poland

PSW application made 26th March, 2012

Post by asif2133 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:57 am

Hi,
My psw application was delivered by royal mail special delivery on 26th march but I have not received any acknowledgement from the home office so far.
Furthermore I have checked with the post office, if my postal orders have been cashed yet but they were not.
Guys, I would like to know the status of psw applications of those who applied in the same time period.

regards

aftabkhan812

Post by aftabkhan812 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:21 am

Its going to take some time pal. I sent my application on 19th March, delivered on 22nd march and my account got debited on the 30th. So we're looking at approx 7-10 days for the debit to happen if not more! Assuming they have loads of applications to deal with, now that the PSW route is closing, it will take a longer time frame than usual for the process to take place!