ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence of earnings for director of limited company. Help!!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sanyamkaushik
Newly Registered

Evidence of earnings for director of limited company. Help!!

Post by sanyamkaushik » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:38 am

Hi Guys,
If you are director of your own limited company (i.e. contracting), what is the set of documents that you would need to get clearance from case working as far as Earnings section is concerned.

Some of the confusion that I have in mind is e.g.
salary slip: do i sign it myself on plain letter
employment letter: do i sign it myself on plain letter
letter from accoutant: what should it state exactly. anyone who has provided these documents and passed through please reply.

Salary Slips: 12 months, printed on plain paper. (signed by me. Is it valid?)
Dividend vouchers (printed on plain paper, signed by me. Is it valid?)
Personal bank statements.
Company bank statements.
Letter from accountant: stating salary breakdown of each month and just showing gross dividend and net dividend for each month (not showing tax credit).

Would the above set be sufficient.

Please help.
Thanks.
Sanyam.

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:25 pm

1) Salary Slip : You can generate a letterhead and print-off salary slip on it. Alternately, get a company stamp and sign-off yourself or any other member of company i.e. company secretary etc. if you have one.
Otherwise ask your accountant to attest the payslips for you.

2) Dividend voucher- same as payslip, print on headed paper of your company, or plain paper signed by yourself and put company stamp on it.

3) You donot need to submit employment letter, as you may not even have an official letter of employment as being director of your own LTD co.

4) Letter from Accountant - as it says in guidance, should give break up of your net salary / deductions / gross salary
and for dividends, net dividend / tax credit / gross dividend.
Information and/or advice provided by me is of general nature and is not intended to substitute for informed professional legal or other professional advice.