ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

i beg u all to help me in these points while filling form

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

manman99
Newly Registered

i beg u all to help me in these points while filling form

Post by manman99 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:56 pm

please i almost filled the form but those points still confused about, please help me

B14. Points Based System migrant reference number (if known):
is this the VAF number in my visa or differnt number

D3. What date was the entry clearance or visa issued?
is it this the issue date on my visa? or the date i applied for visa in my country as that was an answer in similar topic here?

G2. Give details of the applicant’s qualification:
Qualification:
Course subject:

i got MBA so what to write in qualification and what to write in course subject?

J3. Tick the box to show that the applicant has sent his/her original passport/s or travel document/s to prove that their periods of study and/or research towards their eligible qualification were undertaken whilst they had entry clearance, leave to enter or leave to remain as a student or dependant in the United Kingdom:
- Original passport/s or travel document/s showing relevant grant/s of leave for the period that the applicant studied and/or undertook research towards their eligible qualification in the United Kingdom
- Original letter from academic institution confirming start and end dates for the whole period of study and/or research for this qualification at the United Kingdom institution.
i got letter from my university which states start and end dates of the course and my passpoert has start and end date of the visa only and i will enclose both the letter and the passport, the question is which box i tick? the letter or the passport?

last question in the points like for example: write your work phone number, there in no phone number so is to ok if i leave it blank or i have to write N/A

please help me
and thanks in advance for any one willing to help others

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:04 am

B14-the red number on the top right hand side of the visa.

D3- the date the visa was issued as the question asks.

G2-masters in qualification. Business administration in course subject.

J3-tick both as you are providing both.

saliame
Pakistan

Post by saliame » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:53 pm

Could any one please confirm the difference of answers in question B14 and D4, as I assume that both of them are asking for Red number on visa, "Not VAF Number"?

and where we gonna write VAF number??

Please..