ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:48 pm

Blitz03 wrote:
zahra110 wrote:where can i find a list of things people have got rejected over on this forum :(
Some of the most common reasons for refusal are as follows:

. Lack of sufficient documents including:

· No evidence that UK based sponsor can maintain the applicant

· Misconception that third party support is allowed (in respect of maintenance)

· Lack of evidence to show adequate accommodation or that there will not be overcrowding

. Marriage not conducted lawfully or accepted as genuine including:

· Lack of contact between sponsor and applicant (i.e. emails/telephones bills/letters)

· Proxy marriages not conducted in accordance with laws of the country in which they took place
Ill prepared application and documentation by sponsor.

Things done in a hurry by teh applicant because they want to get to UK asap

Things done without thought of the consequences afterwards

Things done on the cheap

are all the things that lead to the above refusals :roll:

zahra110
- thin ice -

Post by zahra110 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:37 pm

i should be ok then looking at all the reasons for rejection inshallah

the stress!
Application submitted at ISL: 27/01/12
under process at BHC: 09/02/12
READY FOR COLLECTION/VISA GRANTED: 25/04/12

MASHALLAH

sakman

Post by sakman » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:54 pm

does anyone know who has to attest the marriage certificate and how many times.
thanks

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:57 pm

sakman wrote:does anyone know who has to attest the marriage certificate and how many times.
thanks
If wedding was in Pakistan, get it translated, doesn't have to be 100% spot on, but the main details need to be in it, ie. names correctly spelt, date of births correct, witnesses and all ID card numbers. Then get it stamped by your local town notary officer. All of that cost me 1200 rupees, 1000 for the notary stamp of our town official and 200 for the English translation.

sakman

Post by sakman » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:28 pm

king2be98 wrote:
sakman wrote:does anyone know who has to attest the marriage certificate and how many times.
thanks
If wedding was in Pakistan, get it translated, doesn't have to be 100% spot on, but the main details need to be in it, ie. names correctly spelt, date of births correct, witnesses and all ID card numbers. Then get it stamped by your local town notary officer. All of that cost me 1200 rupees, 1000 for the notary stamp of our town official and 200 for the English translation.

thanks for reply
has anyone heard of it being sent to islamabad to get attested again by someone else.
this is what wifes side of family is saying at the moment. that there sending it to islamabad to get it attested for the second time :?

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:09 pm

king2be98 wrote:
thanks
Sorry but it has to be 100% spot on ,otherwise it would not be a true translation and will probally be not believed.

There is somewhere a standard english version of teh Pakistani nikkah nama on web,all people have to do is fill their personal details and information as per the Urdu nikkah nammah.

Simple as that :wink:

taniya sabeel
- thin ice -

Post by taniya sabeel » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:35 pm

So how come our status changed on a Sunday then the 4march?
23-01-2012 Application submitted at mirpur
23-01-2012 application forwarded to islamabad oc
02-02-2012 application forwarded to bhc for process
04-03-2012 application has been forwarded to embassy
19-04-2012 processed application forwarded to ac

sakman

Post by sakman » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:43 pm

im just filling in the application form now and im stuck on three question.

Can anyone help. Thanks

Income and Expenditure Section

5.10 What is your total monthly income from all sources of employment or occupation after tax?

(my wife is unemployed and i support her. what exact words should i write here)

5.11 Do you receive income from any other sources, including friends or family?

(only i send her money, should i write that i send her money or should i write no income from other sources- as in previous section i have already told them i support her financially)

5.12 Do you have savings, property or other income (for example
from stocks and shares)?

(i dont know exactly how much savings she has, should i just put an estimate)

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:35 pm

What I meant by not being 100% spot on was that certain things in Urdu or in other languages you can't easily translate into English.

tnt4ever
- thin ice -

The List of Documents which are important

Post by tnt4ever » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:52 am

In my opinion after reading couple of reasons of getting rejected

the first things is 27,5000 UK pound minimum requirement for the applicant that has to be there for those who will apply 2 weeks after now( dont remember the exact date but thats on the main board)

second thing, all applications to be formed online

and now the rest of the things

12 weeks x 5 working days 60 in total

calculate your own

more over, some one asked about the subsisting marriage issue or submitting communication and other contact details between the two

so, the best is

Skype history
Emails you exchanged
Calling Cards details( land line, Mobile, VOIP cards, Sms)
proof of gifts and cards you and your partner exchanged with each others( on different days)

and other documents are always there could be find easily here done by almost every one

* i got to know one man applied a case of a couple in lahore, ( an agent) with an over all band score of 3.5 lollz, thats a suicide knowing everything not knowing any thing look alike, Rejected was standing there and in appeal, they were told to score at least 5.5 with a good standing score in speaking and listening which was hard however they had managed.

The main worry there in Pakistan is people are off the mark with exact requirements after their case had already been across the LOC( line of Control to Embassy)

* it took me six ( 6 months) to prepare all necessary documents
i took screen shot of each day's text messages, call history, skype, emails, gifts record, even the wrappers those were in hand are sent to add good value of my application, however please note that we are human beings, some times the luck it self is playing a hard role and its not possible but eventually faith and believe is the main thing.

every body is asking questions on how long its going to take, its hard to answer.
every person on this board wanted to get his visa stamped, hard to say who comes first who comes late but i am happy for those lucky people who had submitted their applications right in time before the new policy is on its way to be implemented,

my advise: apply in time before time to time to avoid any hassles

now: those who are already in place:

i will simply quote this

''A human who is a master of patience is master of everything else''

Just in case you need any help on writing the application template, just pm me, shall try my best to get back to you asap with all you need

tnt4ever
- thin ice -

Post by tnt4ever » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:57 am

sakman wrote:im just filling in the application form now and im stuck on three question.

Can anyone help. Thanks

Income and Expenditure Section

5.10 What is your total monthly income from all sources of employment or occupation after tax?: mention the exact amount as of your take home salary whatever that is

(my wife is unemployed and i support her. what exact words should i write here)

5.11 Do you receive income from any other sources, including friends or family? there is no record of sending her money, i believe she is in Pakistan and you are supporting her for day to day needs etc, so this one is for applicant , be sure and write the correct answer, some times you have to hide things which may not seems to be tricky but they can cause troubles,

(only i send her money, should i write that i send her money or should i write no income from other sources- as in previous section i have already told them i support her financially)

5.12 Do you have savings, property or other income (for example
from stocks and shares)? Ask her man, this isnt hard question u put right up here...

(i dont know exactly how much savings she has, should i just put an estimate)

tnt4ever
- thin ice -

Post by tnt4ever » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:13 am

Before i shall leave for tomorrow, its common with every one on this board

please keep patience, some times its the most amazing but nerve wrecking scenario one is facing and is through

at one day INSHALLAH you will remember this time ( when overseas) and will obviously discuss this forum even when u arent around here but with your friends family elsewhere.

Allah Says:

Man is Impatient Allah informs about man and his inclination to corrupt his behavior.

So Keep Patience and just walk down, i know one man who spent his early time during his application with out any job, can you imagine how hard it was for him when he was through this, Thanks ALLAh that we are blessed and having faith in HIM

Ref: http://www.theholybook.org/content/view/8917/2/

Allah says,

[إِنَّ الإِنسَـنَ خُلِقَ هَلُوعاً ]
(Verily, man was created very impatient;) Then, Allah explains this statement by saying,
[إِذَا مَسَّهُ الشَّرُّ جَزُوعاً ]
(Apprehensive when evil touches him;) meaning, whenever any harm touches him he is frightful, worried and completely taken back due to the severity of his terror and his despair that he will receive any good after it.
[وَإِذَا مَسَّهُ الْخَيْرُ مَنُوعاً ]
(And suppressive when good touches him.) meaning, if he attains any blessing from Allah, he is stingy with it, not sharing it with others. He will withhold the right of Allah with that blessing. Imam Ahmad said that Abu `Abdur-Rahman informed them that Musa bin `Ali bin Rabah told them that he heard his father narrating from `Abdul-`Aziz bin Marwan bin Al-Hakim that he heard Abu Hurayrah saying, "The Messenger of Allah said

zahra110
- thin ice -

Post by zahra110 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:25 am

i have spent hundreds calling my hubby from cheap numbers and calling cards, but i did not submit those as i read people get rejected as u cant prove it was their number...so text messges and mobile phone bills are good

inshallah khair everyone

MASHALLAH

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:52 pm

Rehana wrote:Hi all

My hubby had his passport returned to him yesterday alhumdulillah stamped with his visa. 6 years wait is almost over...

For all those still waiting, hang in there...ur turn will come soon :)
CONGRATS SIS REHANA! :D :D :D :D :D :D
May Allah swt bless you both with a happy married life ahead! Ameen! x
Allah is the greatest!

henna786

Post by henna786 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:41 pm

where is everyone, this forum has gone so quiet, good luck to those who are waiting ,please pray for me I hope I hear tomorrow lol...
my 60th days wil be over!! Inshallah if I hear quick.:(
visa submitted in mirpur: 11/01/2012o
Application frwd to bhc -3/03/2012
aplication frwd to embassy for process-4/03/12 (70)application returned to Ac-19/04/12
REady for collection-24/04/12:)
VISA GRANTED 25/04/12.:)

shah6409

under process at the embassy

Post by shah6409 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:31 pm

my status is your application is under process at the embassy 04/03/2012

its been 55 working days I phoned abu dhabi embassy they said decision has bee made you will get a call from gerrys within a week

they would not tell me the decision

really nervous on the out come

EVERYONE WITH THE NEW STATUS DONT WORRY THEY HAVE STARTED REPLYING BACK NOW

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:31 pm

henna786 wrote:where is everyone, this forum has gone so quiet, good luck to those who are waiting ,please pray for me I hope I hear tomorrow lol...
Maybe because I told a few people off not to post frivolous comments on this forum :lol:

Confucius

Post by Confucius » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:23 pm

Hi All,

I am on Working day 66 as per the work day website

2 emails to Abu dhabi with alot of blurb about processing times and how 60 days working day at 99% success does not mean you will get a response..

One of those really impersonal useless emails tbh ..

Hey ho.

s.shoaib
Newly Registered

ahhhhhhhhhhh still waitingggg

Post by s.shoaib » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:39 pm

anyu dec applicents heard anyfing?

blumango

Post by blumango » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:47 pm

hello guys,

firstly, ive spent over an hour shifting through 50 pages of mainly chit chat congratulating each other and talking about the weather. people please use the p,m feature for general chit chat.

secondly, as a result of the chit chat a lot of useful information has somewhat drowned along the way. so could someone update latest changes about to happen to the spouse visa.

There has been a lot of talk and hype about major changes to come in force in april, but its now april and nothing announced? is it solicitors drumming up business? As a result people have rushed their applications and as we are seeing causing backlogs.

So, its now april where are the changes to the spouse visa requirements? Could someone please sum up the situation.

Thanks in advance

Imran

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:16 pm

oryt bro no need to exagerate...over an hour?..pffft...

zahra did u mean the spreadsheet?

sorry but i havent updated it cos no1 has given me access yet..

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:21 pm

henna786 wrote:where is everyone, this forum has gone so quiet, good luck to those who are waiting ,please pray for me I hope I hear tomorrow lol...
They should be responding these coming weeks Inshallah.

Quite alot of applicants on this forum with no responses yet so fingers crossed everyone should hear replies days within each other.
-----------------------------
“Surely the patient will be paid their wages in full without reckoning.” [39:10]

Submitted ISL -22/02/12
Granted 12/07/12

henna786

Post by henna786 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:26 pm

shade00 wrote:
They should be responding these coming weeks Inshallah.

Quite alot of applicants on this forum with no responses yet so fingers crossed everyone should hear replies days within each other.[/quote

inshallah yeah should hear, if I don't tomorrow then I think it's due to backlogs as some people have said. o well JST have to wait for good news inshallah!!:)
visa submitted in mirpur: 11/01/2012o
Application frwd to bhc -3/03/2012
aplication frwd to embassy for process-4/03/12 (70)application returned to Ac-19/04/12
REady for collection-24/04/12:)
VISA GRANTED 25/04/12.:)

sakman

Post by sakman » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:30 pm

does anyone know anything about getting Nikah Namah Attested from the Foreign Affair department in islamabad

zahra110
- thin ice -

Post by zahra110 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:33 pm

Huh? To nÀila regarding spreadsheet

MASHALLAH